gloves, shinguards, supplemenets?

title mma makes pretty good gear for those on a budget. shinguards, gloves, headgear all under $50 each. and I would go with one of those tapout boil and bite 2 packs for a mouth guard and a steel thai cup for groin protection. I know there are more superior name brands out there but are really expensive.

If by "pretty good" you mean it sucks then yeah.

Yeah, that wouls great. Whats the difference between xcut and fullback thingy. If i order first pro mouthguard, can i get elite half price and do I use the same mold?

Xcut and full back describe the amount of material that will be on the inside of your mouth xtreem cut is a patented design and removes almost all the material from the inside of your mouth with only the outer layer being full thickness allowing for easy speech and breathing full back both inside and outside have full thickness makes speaking slightly more difficult. We only recommend the full back for people who may take elbows to the mouth.

Where do I chose if I want xcut or fullback? I don't plan on getting any elbows or knees in my face but than again no does I think haha

Where do I chose if I want xcut or fullback? I don't plan on getting any elbows or knees in my face but than again no does I think haha

it will depend on the sport you put when ordering just put BJJ on your sport and you will get an xcut

Well I ended up spending 400 but Hell I can act spoiled once in a while :) I'm very eager to find out how's gladiator guard will feel, I always used boil and bite ones. I'm familiar with top king shinguards I have them at Europe, went with boon gloves everyone says here that they're solid, goldengear headgear and lobloo for my precious nuts. I want to thank everyone that shared with me here you've been a great help

Back