Glover

CJ21

Orange Belt
Reaction score
If dana does give the next shot to DC like he said he's going too, then who do y'all want to see glover fight next? I know he's not gunna sit on the sidelines and wait especially having chuck as his mentor.

I wouldn't mind seeing him put a beat down on Gus after jones puts the beat down on him. Or I would like to see him fight the winner of Evans vs chael. Any of those fight are good to me.

Glover Vs Davis would be perfect, we would get to see how Glover handles himself against a very wrestle heavy fighter.

Glover will get the next title shot though, Cormier has a fight coming up and they already said Glover gets the shot.

imo if they give daniel cormier the next title fight its a mistake . me personally i'd give glover next title shot, then go cormier vs davis. but if you must give it to cormier before seeing him at 205 for fear of a let down then do glover vs davis for #1 contender.

28l71oj.jpg

I kind of wish he was telling the truth, let DC try and cut to 205. Glover will always be there waiting should DC not make it. They can be on the same card, if DC isn't going to get the pounds off or his kidneys shut down let Glover have the fight.

I kind of wish he was telling the truth, let DC try and cut to 205. Glover will always be there waiting should DC not make it. They can be on the same card, if DC isn't going to get the pounds off or his kidneys shut down let Glover have the fight.

If Cormier beats Nelson, I guess he'll try to cut to 205 anyway.

Thanks Chucky Sheen!

No problem!

If Anderson loses, then they'll likely make Glover vs Jones, then Jones vs DC (catch?)

Makes more sense to give DC a warm up fight at 205 to see how he handles the cut. Does nobody any favors to have him either bring an underwhelming performance because the cut was too rough or not make weight.

Glover should fight Bones next, and Cor-meer should fight Davis for his first fight at 205.

If dana does give the next shot to DC like he said he's going too, then who do y'all want to see glover fight next? I know he's not gunna sit on the sidelines and wait especially having chuck as his mentor.

I wouldn't mind seeing him put a beat down on Gus after jones puts the beat down on him. Or I would like to see him fight the winner of Evans vs chael. Any of those fight are good to me.

If he doesn't get the winner of JBJ/Gus then I'd like to see him fight the winner of Evans/Chael or Phil Davis.

glover is gonna fight jones vs gus winner, then dc will probably fight winner of that

Personally I don't think glover has much to offer jones or Gus. His stand up is decent but his chin is suspect after the Bader fight. I don't think he could withstand a top 5'er. I dunno IMO I just don't think he beats a well rounded solid fighter. He beat rampage but he didn't have to worry about a takedown at all and everyone knows Page was having some problems before during and after that fight. Im not sold on him. Id like to see him fight a solid top 5'er like phil davis or someone like Hendo or the winner of Cheal and Rashad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back