Glover

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by CJ21, Sep 20, 2013.

1. CJ21

CJ21 Orange Belt

If dana does give the next shot to DC like he said he's going too, then who do y'all want to see glover fight next? I know he's not gunna sit on the sidelines and wait especially having chuck as his mentor.

I wouldn't mind seeing him put a beat down on Gus after jones puts the beat down on him. Or I would like to see him fight the winner of Evans vs chael. Any of those fight are good to me.

2. melvinj0

melvinj0 Gold Belt

Glover Vs Davis would be perfect, we would get to see how Glover handles himself against a very wrestle heavy fighter.

Glover will get the next title shot though, Cormier has a fight coming up and they already said Glover gets the shot.

3. BuffaloEmperor

BuffaloEmperor Brown Belt

imo if they give daniel cormier the next title fight its a mistake . me personally i'd give glover next title shot, then go cormier vs davis. but if you must give it to cormier before seeing him at 205 for fear of a let down then do glover vs davis for #1 contender.

4. Charlie Sheen

Charlie Sheen Invisible Belt

5. cumafish

cumafish Silver Belt

I kind of wish he was telling the truth, let DC try and cut to 205. Glover will always be there waiting should DC not make it. They can be on the same card, if DC isn't going to get the pounds off or his kidneys shut down let Glover have the fight.

6. jmd69

jmd69 Brown Belt

Thanks Chucky Sheen!

7. Charlie Sheen

Charlie Sheen Invisible Belt

If Cormier beats Nelson, I guess he'll try to cut to 205 anyway.

No problem!

8. Still Holdin

Still Holdin Purple Belt

If Anderson loses, then they'll likely make Glover vs Jones, then Jones vs DC (catch?)

9. XdariusX

XdariusX White Belt

Makes more sense to give DC a warm up fight at 205 to see how he handles the cut. Does nobody any favors to have him either bring an underwhelming performance because the cut was too rough or not make weight.

10. dredd57

dredd57 Silver Belt

Glover should fight Bones next, and Cor-meer should fight Davis for his first fight at 205.

11. The5thgod

The5thgod Brown Belt

If he doesn't get the winner of JBJ/Gus then I'd like to see him fight the winner of Evans/Chael or Phil Davis.

12. jiujitsuforever

jiujitsuforever Banned Banned

north carolina: aka most bipolar weather on the ea
    glover is gonna fight jones vs gus winner, then dc will probably fight winner of that

13. Combatjunkie33

Combatjunkie33 Orange Belt

Personally I don't think glover has much to offer jones or Gus. His stand up is decent but his chin is suspect after the Bader fight. I don't think he could withstand a top 5'er. I dunno IMO I just don't think he beats a well rounded solid fighter. He beat rampage but he didn't have to worry about a takedown at all and everyone knows Page was having some problems before during and after that fight. Im not sold on him. Id like to see him fight a solid top 5'er like phil davis or someone like Hendo or the winner of Cheal and Rashad.