Glover warns Izzy the size differece metters the pressure and fatigue are different

he had only had 2 figths by dat point the IZZY one being the second and i don t know how mutch of a hw dat guy really looks like
Previously undefeated. Only loss still is to Izzy. Your not helping your case. This makes Izzy HW kickboxing goat imo.

Previously undefeated. Only loss still is to Izzy. Your not helping your case. This makes Izzy HW kickboxing goat imo.
he was a hw journeyman who did not even look to be adove 205 a true hw is hari or overeem or spong

i don t mean to downplay Izzy she's a fighter i like to watch and his striking is a thing of beauty but let us hold ourselves a little bit down before we turn him into the next mcgregor

he was a hw journeyman who did not even look to be adove 205 a true hw is hari or overeem or spong

Why are you now only talking about kickboxers?

If you only want to talk kickboxers Izzy has a lot more KO's there than he does in MMA so effectively you're about to shit on your own argument, although I'm still not sure what your point is.

i don t mean to downplay Izzy she's a fighter i like to watch and his striking is a thing of beauty but let us hold ourselves a little bit down before we turn him into the next mcgregor

Izzy's defended a belt. He's surpassed McGregor.

Why are you now only talking about kickboxers?

If you only want to talk kickboxers Izzy has a lot more KO's there than he does in MMA so effectively you're about to shit on your own argument, although I'm still not sure what your point is.
i did because people keep claiming IzZy hAs bEaTeN HeaVyWeiTHs BeForE

Lol. Izzy already has title defenses. He’s far beyond mcgregor already mate. Sorry to
Be the one to tell you.

Adesanya doesn't have huge power, but he doesn't need it. Much like Mcgregor, the guys that he beats on the feet are generally lesser boxers, they are either completely out of position (reaching, exposing themselves for a very clean shot) or like Brunson, just incredibly slow and predictable.

Nobody knows about Israel and the ground...... either way. I dont want to see Izz Jan for different reasons. I dont even know why such a fight was entertained- let alone announced by Dana. People who think Adesanya doesnt have a chance are not the brightest group. Glover shouldn't be warning Israel- that's only going to make the -300 favorite want the fight more. Glover should continue to posture himself as the next in line and do it to the point where Dana is like " ok, let's just do it". Hes already on the fence.
Btw, Jan finishes Glover inside first round. Jan should be pushing for Glover fight.....he gets to win title and have a defense

Nobody knows about Israel and the ground...... either way. I dont want to see Izz Jan for different reasons. I dont even know why such a fight was entertained- let alone announced by Dana. People who think Adesanya doesnt have a chance are not the brightest group. Glover shouldn't be warning Israel- that's only going to make the -300 favorite want the fight more. Glover should continue to posture himself as the next in line and do it to the point where Dana is like " ok, let's just do it". Hes already on the fence.
Btw, Jan finishes Glover inside first round. Jan should be pushing for Glover fight.....he gets to win title and have a defense
But we do know about Izzy's shit ground game. If Marvin was able to hold Israel down, Glover should eat him alive, seeing as he doesn't get clipped.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/259668-dan-roberts this is the record off the 1 hw kickboxer Izzy faced

he had only had 2 figths by dat point the IZZY one being the second and i don t know how mutch of a hw dat guy really looks like

Nah that's incorrect mate. This was a article about him ( dan Roberts )in 2014
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...s/news-story/44c56e008361976122af0b989e68a7bd

His record was 16-1 at the time of fighting Israel

Against Jan I'd be pretty confident Israel would have a cardio edge , if Jan wins then I suspect its via finish in the first 2-3 rounds.

Izzy himself knows he has no ko power he s just accurate
What's the difference? If I'm accurate enough to KO someone with less brute force, I still have enough power to KO them.

It's the same thing as joint locks. I don't have to be strong enough to overpower you, the person, I have to be strong enough to overpower your elbow ligaments and tendons with my whole body.

But we do know about Izzy's shit ground game. If Marvin was able to hold Israel down, Glover should eat him alive, seeing as he doesn't get clipped.
First off - before I post what I'm about to post- I'm absolutely no Adesanya backer - but I will be fair when I come on here.
That said - you guys just never learn. That fight is closing on 3 years ago. You cant even reference such a fight. I dont know why this community continues and continues to make the same mistake. As far as a 41 year old Glover " eating him alive ". That would be quite the call ( and u never know) because Glover would be a massive MASSIVE underdog to Israel Adesanya.

First off - before I post what I'm about to post- I'm absolutely no Adesanya backer - but I will be fair when I come on here.
That said - you guys just never learn. That fight is closing on 3 years ago. You cant even reference such a fight. I dont know why this community continues and continues to make the same mistake. As far as a 41 year old Glover " eating him alive ". That would be quite the call ( and u never know) because Glover would be a massive MASSIVE underdog to Israel Adesanya.

Exactly this. Plus I love Glover but let's not pretend he's smashing people taking no damage. Both the Smith and Santos fights he took a lot of damage before he turned it around.

LOL at all the butthurt Izzy haters.

Keep crying. Izzy will light up Jan and put him away inside 10 minutes and you babies will find new excuses to downplay the P4P #1 fighter

Back