Glover vs Rashad

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Two LHWs who are kind of out of the spotlight but both guys are still beasts who could easily jump right back into the title picture, they should make this fight when Rashad gets back from injury... who would you take?

Glover...his TDD and Power would be too much, Rashad hasnt looked like himself as of late

I wouldn't mind seeing this bout I've got Evans by just being a bit more technical in the striking department . I would also still like to see Evans v cormier

Good matchup. I'd take Rashad to grind him out. He's a bit faster and more technical everywhere, but Glover is strong af with his wrestling and is always one punch away from ending the fight. Would be competative.

I'd favour Glover. I could see him stuffing Rashad's takedowns and landing a big punch at some point.

Then where does Cormier stand in all this ?

He's going to have knee surgery. He'll probably fight the winner of Jones v Gus II in early 2015, or if he wants another fight he could fight Rumble.

Then where does Cormier stand in all this ?

If Cormier fights again before Jones, Cormier vs AJ. Possibly the winner of Rashad/Glover ends up challenging Decision Dan for his LHW title :icon_chee

He's going to have knee surgery. He'll probably fight the winner of Jones v Gus II in early 2015, or if he wants another fight he could fight Rumble.

If Rumble gets through lil Nog which i think he'll steamroll .. then maybe Cormier vs Rumble before the end of the year ?.

id have to say Rashad grinds this one out. but Glover does have decent TDD so i guess it really depends if Rashad can get the TD

Not likely at this time but a good matchup down the line. Glover is coming off a loss whilst Rashad won his last 2 fights (and will be coming off a serious injury)so no sense in booking this now. Suga should take a tune up while Glover should be given someone like Shogun, Jimi Manuwa or Cavalcante (should Bader win at 174).

Glover vs Shogun as undercard support matchup for the Brazil PPV in October could work especially if the main on that card is TJ vs Assuncao.

This post is so wrong? Rashad being just a bit faster than glover? He is a lot faster than glover. Rashad is the fastest LHW and glover the slowest. And Rashad isn't better or technical everywhere. Glover has by far better ground game and better BJJ. Is more powerful and technical on the ground than Zuluzinho. Also I don't know if rashad is a better wrestler than glover. His wrestling looked amazing against Bader and Rampage.

Lol rashad is a better wrestler...come on man....agree with most everything else u said.though

Very interesting match-up that i would like to see. One of those fight's that i couldn't predict a winner. i could see both guys applying there game plan and winning the fight.
I'd also like to see Cormier vs Evans and Rumble vs Glover.

I like this fight but if either guy wins he's not getting a rematch so where does he go opponent wise? Better to feed both guys somebody lesser and wait for the title picture to shake out.

My first thought was that Glover just isn't fast enough to catch him but Rashad isn't great at outpointing people on the feet and he did get hurt by Hendo, who is even slower than Glover, so I guess I'd be in for seeing this fight.

Back