Glover texeira delivers nicest trash talk ever to DC

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
Not interested. JBJ took both of their souls....:icon_conf

So DC is telling people to talk trash to him eh. I guess that's how he tried to set up that stupid Bader shit.

I was excited for Gus vs Glover.

DC vs Glover would be interesting

So DC is telling people to talk trash to him eh. I guess that's how he tried to set up that stupid Bader shit.

It's not surprising in the least. DC is a huge WWE fan.

Lol, that's some funny shit. Actually laughed out loud.

"I mean, he's a champion, somebody has to come for him"

LHW is so barren. All the guys Jones destroyed, somehow we're supposed to be excited for them fighting for a title again?

LHW is so barren. All the guys Jones destroyed, somehow we're supposed to be excited for them fighting for a title again?

Came here to post this. Everyone who is currently relevant in the division and/or may get a title shot was dismantled by Jones, including the current champion. How can they go around calling themselves the best LHW in the world when they clearly lost to him.

that look in Rashad's eye afterwards doe.

He's got that hint of menace and anxiety; knowing his turn could be next in this weakened division so he's carefully crafting his lines.

Came here to post this Everyone who is currently relevant in the division and/or may get a title shot was dismantled by Jones, including the current champion. How can they go around calling themselves the best LHW in the world when they clearly lost to him.

can we give this a rest? Every smartass wants to chime in with this in every Cormier thread like we forgot Jones was champ. What else should they do- hold up the title indefinitely? Titles get stripped, it happens. Get over it and wait for his return.

Came here to post this. Everyone who is currently relevant in the division and/or may get a title shot was dismantled by Jones, including the current champion. How can they go around calling themselves the best LHW in the world when they clearly lost to him.

It's the same for the welter wights...no one beat GSP...he retired, he beat everyone...we still have to have a champion, the sun will rise tomorrow...I wish Jones was there but he ain't coming back for a long time...

How fucking lame are you "fans", we all know Jones is the best, give it a fucking rest. The top 10 in lhw are still all great fighters and could beat the shit out of 99.9% of the world's population. If you pathetic saps want to live vicariously through someone there are plenty of other sports celebrities to idolize and obsess over. Go away.

Come back Jones, PLEASE!

I still think Gus beats DC, Evans/Bader winner next unless Jones returns

Some of the match ups themselves are still exciting, even if everyone is jockeying to be number 2 to Jones. Just going to have to put that aside and try to enjoy the fights for what they are.

Back