Glover Teixeira vs. Nikita Krylov Added to UFC on ESPN+ In Vancouver

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Also that's a tough pick as i am a fan of both..

this card is better than 240. no joke, slap the title on this card and its better by a long shot. and its an ESPN+ card. inconceivable.

These guys are borderline top 10. And people say 205 sucks. SMH.

People have been underrating Krylov, once his hype train derailed no one's been talking about him anymore.

Yeah man, it probably shows how shallow LHW is.

Rooting for Nikita btw.
18761533.jpg

I thought you were gonna show this Nikita, the original Russian badass

latest

Every time Glover fights these guys I tell myself he's getting old and surely is gonna get smashed, and he doesn't. A year ago I'd have bet on Krylov easy but I just don't know anymore
I feel you. I can't help but feel that Glover wins via old man strength.

Glover via arm-triangle. He’s too savy to get caught by Krylov.

Card now includes:

Glover Teixeira vs. Nikita Krylov
Misha Cirkunov vs. Jim Crute
Antonio Carlos Jr. vs. Uriah Hall
David Branch vs. Andrew Sanchez
Marcin Tybura vs. Augusto Sakai
Todd Duffee vs. Jeff Hughes

No Main Event yet.

Solid card so far, 8/10 for me. Also wow Todd Duffee, never expected to see him back in the UFC. It has been almost 4 years since he walked into that punch of Mir. Also obliglatory:

2u8gymq.jpg

Nikita Koloff via Russian Sickle.

These guys are borderline top 10. And people say 205 sucks. SMH.

People have been underrating Krylov, once his hype train derailed no one's been talking about him anymore.
Glover isn't bad but will be 40 soon and Krylov is pretty good. A lot of LHW's are garbage though. I mean you have Shogun that people have been claiming to be past his prime for over a decade now, Gus who just got retired by a former MW Journeyman, Santos who while having crazy ko power is extremely wild and not very well rounded etc.. Guys like DC, Rumble and Bader being gone doesn't help things either.

I wonder how the UFC will choose to matchup Corey Anderson/Rakic/Reyes/Walker now. Theyre really the only ranked guys at 205 not booked yet. I guess Shogun is out there, but I'd like to see him up w/ Weidman, Spann, or the Craig/Menifield winner. No need to give Shogun top 10 guys at this point.

Krylov win's this for me.
I wonder how the UFC will choose to matchup Corey Anderson/Rakic/Reyes/Walker now. Theyre really the only ranked guys at 205 not booked yet. I guess Shogun is out there, but I'd like to see him up w/ Weidman, Spann, or the Craig/Menifield winner. No need to give Shogun top 10 guys at this point.

Krylov/Glover
Anderson/Reyes
Rakic/Walker
Anthony Smith vs Blachowicz/Rockhold winner

That's an ideal world for me.

Man glover has been the survivor lately. I think he can take this. Love nikita but he is a glass cannon

Does anyone know who Krylov trains with?

After Krylov shocked me by submitting OSP in the rematch I'm never going to doubt him again

Glover is a goner!

Walker is expected to face Corey Anderson on November 2, 2019 at UFC 244

the matchup is also listed as confirmed on his tapology page

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back