Glover Teixeira shoul be next against jon jones

Much rather see Gus than Tex... Tex would get wrecked by JBJ in the stand-up. No way in hell. The hype train is coming to an end next month!

I like Glover, but even if he beats Rampage I will still have questions about his ability to handle an elite wrestler.

If he wins, give him either Evans (if he gets by LilNog), or Davis next.

Henderson, Davis, and Gustafsson have not fought Jones and are ranked higher, but the UFC doesn't care about that kind of thing anyway.

Glover certainly sounds 100 times better than Sonnen and is ranked in the top 10 on ESPN. He has 17 finishes in 19 fights. If he does really well against Rampage at least it proves there is some mystery to the outcome.

*Edit: I meant to say 17 finishes in 19 wins.

would be interesting if he and hendo both win, then 3 fighters can legitimately be considered worthy of title shots...meanwhile chael sonnen actually gets it

pointless to speculate on because Rampage is going to annihilate him..

If he beats Rampage I think he only needs maybe 2 wins tops before a title shot.

He'll roll through a flabby 'Page but still needs another fit or two. A matchup w/ Machida/Hendo winner would put him there.

When he destroys Rampage I would like to see him fight at least once more before he takes on Jones.

Back