Glover Teixeira makes me feel better about aging

Conor haters say he is done because he is 32 years old and coming off a performance of the century. Glover makes them look pretty foolish.

If you keep yourself in shape and don't damage your body, you can be very close to peak performance for a long time. A lot of fighters and athletes age badly because they put their bodies and minds through tremendous abuse for decades for short term performance benefits. As a weekend warrior or whatever, you don't need to do that.

Everything is possible with the help of Gay-Jesus. <RomeroSalute>

But its not that weird is it? Just of the top of my head Anderson, Hendo, Yoel, fight or fought at a very high-level despite being in their 40's.

Conor haters say he is done because he is 32 years old and coming off a performance of the century. Glover makes them look pretty foolish.
Yeah, LW division that's awesome down to TOP 40 and has guys with crazy records & win streaks that can't even get a TOP 5 fight cause it's so competitive

vs LHW...

And absolutely, "performance of the century" vs an ancient, checked out, limping, too prideful to wrestle Cowboy (who's been beaten by RDA, Pettis, Nate, Leon Scott, Till, Mas, Tony, Lawler and Gaethje - effectively, any relevant name out there) in his 5th fight in 12 months after 2 back to back stoppage losses.

I agree with you, but it's not like Conor has the same level of commitment

Everything is possible with the help of Gay-Jesus. <RomeroSalute>

But its not that weird is it? Just of the top of my head Anderson, Hendo, Yoel, fight or fought at a very high-level despite being in their 40's.
True but only Yoel was a true title threat

Wrong. Everybody should feel bad about aging.

Jk. You're right.

He's like the 40+ year old guy who make big money and dates the 10/10 20something year old.

If you take care of yourself and keep moving forward with a purpose that can be you too!

And he's bald! I need to start working out over the next 9 years so I can pull off "The Glover" when I'm 40.

im 39, 6'3, 200lb, shred city, imo, marriage is for suckers, religion is for the weak minded/ sheep, consumerism is a cancer that rots the mind....Elon, I want on the ship to New Earth, this one is infected with stupidity.

Back