Glover Teixeira is definitely one of the best ever do it

A truely complete MMA fighter,its impossible not to like the guy as a fan...I want to see him as a champ...

I agree that Glover is great, but Jones is just mocking MMA fans by saying it. Goes the same with the comment "Nice guy I liked beating him" or something like that

Glover Teixeira is definitely one of the best ever do it this weekend

ftfy

His performance against Corey Anderson was lacklustre, there he looked like a weak old man.
So it's been impressive to see him beat 5 younger guys after that when he was supposed to be done.
I've also noticed that (for years at this point) Glover moves stiffly and slowly, like an old man in pain . . . but he uses that old man stubbornness and old man strength to whoop some ass.

I agree that Glover is great, but Jones is just mocking MMA fans by saying it. Goes the same with the comment "Nice guy I liked beating him" or something like that
u agree glover is great. u just need to realize jones is the best..stop crying dude

He would had definitely beaten a clean Jones.

u agree glover is great. u just need to realize jones is the best..stop crying dude

Yeah I'm crying...the whole UFC is crying.
Oh wait...Jones is the only one crying, he isn't even considered the best nowadays

Yeah I'm crying...the whole UFC is crying.
Oh wait...Jones is the only one crying, he isn't even considered the best nowadays
dont be so salty.. 10 plus years of crying thats a decade.

I think we can stop the Khabib talks now. Glover is the clear front runner for GOAT.

Glover is Bones' minion. As long as Glover beats Jan, then MMAth would equate that Bones could've beaten him too.

4LT2eN1.jpg

@bigwaverider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back