Glover or Rashad?

Hendo101

Purple Belt
Reaction score
They're scheduled to meet February 22nd.

I have a feeling Rashad will suffer from ring rust. That's why I'm glad he didn't fight Gus.

Rashad , he can do what Davis did to Glover but with heavier shots.

Picking Glover simply due to Rashad's inactivity, Glover is going to learn a lot from his two loses against Jones and Davis. Also depends what Rashad shows up on fight night he looked in great shape against Chael but if he shows up like he did against Nogueira he will have some problems fighting Glover.

True. Plus he's a better striker than Davis and is quicker. Rashad showed that in their bout not to long ago.

He's a better striker than Davis and I wouldn't be shocked to see him KO Glover or pick away for a decision but in terms of grappling I don't think he's as effective as Phil.

Picking Glover simply due to Rashad's inactivity, Glover is going to learn a lot from his two loses against Jones and Davis. Also depends what Rashad shows up on fight night he looked in great shape against Chael but if he shows up like he did against Nogueira he will have some problems fighting Glover.

I believe that as well, but I see Rashad edging it out with his wrestling and grappling.

He's a better striker than Davis and I wouldn't be shocked to see him KO Glover or pick away for a decision but in terms of grappling I don't think he's as effective as Phil.

His wrestling is better than Davis for sure. At least his TDD. Rashad will be fine standing with Glover, but his cardio is what I'm nervous about with him being out for awhile.

Gotta go with Rashad, I'm shocked the UFC would book this fight with Glover coming off two losses. Glover vs Manuwa would be more appropriate imo

Gotta go with Rashad, I'm shocked the UFC would book this fight with Glover coming off two losses. Glover vs Manuwa would be more appropriate imo

Before the Phil fight, Rashad vs Glover made a lot of sense. But I think if the UFC was going to do Jones/Gus 2 then Rashad was going to fight DC.

Either way, I'm pumped for this fight. I've wanted this match up since Glover beat Rampage. Hopefully Rashad can shake off the ring rust.

True. Plus he's a better striker than Davis and is quicker. Rashad showed that in their bout not to long ago.

This scenario doesn't always work out.....Davis beat Rogerio....Rashad was supposed to be the better striker and wrestlers but yet Rogerio was able to UD Rashad. And that's nothing to do with Rashad having bad fight....Rogerio just was better prepared and beat him, regardless what a stinker that was.

Rashad UD.

Thats the one.

And he's going to make it look Easy, Actually think it's sad they are giving glover a main event spot after his piss poor performance against Davis.

Bader should get to fight rashad.

Rashad UD or even TKO.

Jones easily proved Texeira isn't top 5 material. Why they keep giving him top 5 fighters is beyond me.

Rashad wins the first 2 rounds, then gets KOd in the 3rd.

rashad-evans-knockout-face.jpg

I'm picking Glover, so long he doesn't come in with a bad weight cut like last time. Guy's TDD was fantastic against jones but looked like shit against Davis.

Back