Glover or Gus next for Jones ?

KMaN21

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Do people seriously want to see Jones vs Glover over a re-match with Gus??

Ryan Bader was this close to taking out Glover. Glover did not impress in his last fight at all.

I mean do you seriously want to see that fight over a re-match with Gus?

Everyone here knows how Jones vs Glover is gonna end. But not a single person on here can be that sure about the re-match with Gus.

Rematch! That fight was amazing...

Glover against Phil for the number one contender spot, help make one of those guys more legitimate. Although Phil would be in a pickle if Gustafsson took the rematch.

Im thining Gus vs Davis....but will they fight??

Winner vs Glover/Jones

Glover has no chance against Jones and we all know this, he is too one-dimensional. I say let Glover fight Phil Davis for the nr1 contender spot. Schedule the re-match!

I really think Jones should fight Cormier next. Screw the fact he hasn't earned the fight, this fight against Gus proved Jones is an above average striker who cannot thrive without taking the fight to the ground. Cormier could take Jones down if Gus could and surely hold him down for longer. Cormier could also dictate he stand up game by clinching Jones against the cage and beating him up against the cage. Jones isn't the unstoppable force we thought he is.

Jones should get an immediate rematch... I mean Gus should.
I predict Jones will use injury excuses for " not dominating " and be out of action for a while in which case Gus vs Glover the winner to face Jones when he's back. And I hope to God its Gus cause damn I wanna see that rematch and Gus get the finish this time so he cant be robbed again!

Do people seriously want to see Jones vs Glover over a re-match with Gus??

Ryan Bader was this close to taking out Glover. Glover did not impress in his last fight at all.

I mean do you seriously want to see that fight over a re-match with Gus?

Everyone here knows how Jones vs Glover is gonna end. But not a single person on here can be that sure about the re-match with Gus.

No. I think Glover can beat Jones, and probably gus.

Glover. Give Gus one tough fight (what's Rogerio up to these days?) and have the winner of that match up (probably Gus) fight Jones.

Glover has no chance against Jones and we all know this, he is too one-dimensional. I say let Glover fight Phil Davis for the nr1 contender spot. Schedule the re-match!

Wrong. He's a great striker and great on the ground. You just havent' seen it cause he ko's most fighters.

Should be Jones vs. Glover....immediate rematches suck...the fight was so good you want it to last for awhile..

A rematch would be awesome. If it doesn't materialize I think it would be cool to match Gus against Mousasi for #1 contender.

They should have Jones vs Glover and Gus vs Cormier on the same card. Winner face off next.

I know Dana would love dat money but Jones won tonight, as much as I want to see it the fight will have to wait. Gus wins his next fight the rematch needs to be made!

Back