Glover on Jones

No shit.

You know who his two idols are, right?

Screen-Shot-2012-12-30-at-5.33.41-PM-500x500.png

Glover has no grasp on reality.

Does he not see how FAKE Jon is?

Glover is the least Brazilian of all Brazilians

I do want to see him move up to HW. He's huge, has power, and gets beat on athletism. He'd be a great candidate to test this lhw moving up to the "easy" hw division theory floating around Sherdog

Well, then let Jones EARN it back. But at this point, stripping him of the title would be appropriate.

Glover being Glover.

Is normal.

I dislike Jones as much as the next guy, but he should keep his title. If he loses his title it should be because he fought a superior fighter and not because he did some cocaine, shit got to be fair, even when it comes to Jones.

Well, then let Jones EARN it back. But at this point, stripping him of the title would be appropriate.

The problem is if you strip him then whoever won it wouldn't have "earned" being the champion. He would be a paper champion until he beat Jones. No one really sees Werdum as the HW champion.

The problem is if you strip him then whoever won it wouldn't have "earned" being the champion. He would be a paper champion until he beat Jones. No one really sees Werdum as the HW champion.

I think the bigger problem is why are you stripping him of the title?

Back