Glover looks ready for Rumble

Easy Rumble KO. Glover was on dream street vs Bader and Maldonaldo of all fighters.

Great fighter and a beast but that video means fuckin nothing!
Can't wait for the fight though

I think he will sub Rumble.

War Glover!!!!. he taps Rumble out with a arm triangle choke I think

Glover subs him in the third.

Don't be surprised when Glover drops and taps Rumble.

Glover KO.

Glover should win this fight.

Glover is the real deal. I think he subs Rumble 2nd round.
nS8rBaO.gif

shoulda reinforced his teeth maybe he coulda survived a punch.

rumble is amazing at landing the big punch. how many times have we seen it happen. crazy that people stand with him and bang.

I still think Glover has the skills to beat Rumble but god damn that power is CRAZY.

Unfortunately having the skills to beat him aren't always enough with the kind of power he has. Besides I really don't think Glover had the skills to beat Rumble anyway.

i did not get destroyed because you are arguing something that has nothing to do with what i'm saying. if any HW caught Arlovski the way Rumble did, Arlovski would be spacing out into a blackhole right now, not awake and coherent like he is in your gif.

thanks for destroying yourself and saving me the time to post the evidence since you did it for me.
Rumble literally had Arlovski just as rocked if not more than Stipe or Overeem had him. He also had him in the same position pounding on him as those guys did its just the ref didnt stop it and Arlovskingot saved by the bell.

Rumble literally had Arlovski just as rocked if not more than Stipe or Overeem had him. He also had him in the same position pounding on him as those guys did its just the ref didnt stop it and Arlovskingot saved by the bell.

Arlovski would have been tkod if there were 20 more seconds in that round.

no he didn't. Arlovski was gone against Stipe and was badly hurt against Overeem. against Rumble he got up immediately after both big punches dropped him. almost everyone in LHW got put to sleep when just 1 of those punches hit them.

I still think Glover has the skills to beat Rumble but god damn that power is CRAZY.
Same things were said after the Gus fight. Why do people never give Rumble the credit he deserves?? Hes a damn good fighter.

no he didn't. Arlovski was gone against Stipe and was badly hurt against Overeem. against Rumble he got up immediately after both big punches dropped him. almost everyone in LHW got put to sleep when just 1 of those punches hit them.
Phil Davis went to decision against Rumble. He has the greatest chin apart from Jones and DC. JDS knocked Hunt out with a grazing calf muscle to the forehead yet couldn't hurt Overeem.

Maybe he should have went for a double on AJ & not the ref

Back