Glover looks ready for Rumble

yes, because the future is so certain you can just call it.

the facts though, are this: Arlovski survived multiple strikes. Rumble had an extra 10 secs. if Rumble has the power of most Heavyweights like the guy i quoted said, Arlovski would've been KO'd by the first 1-2 punches.

therefore, Rumble does not possess the power of most any heavyweight because most any heavyweight would've KO'd Arlovski with the 1st 2 punches.
Rumble has more power than a lot of heavies, but the statement he has more power than "any HW" is highly questionable.

He won't stand and bang, he will pussy out.. Just like he did against Rampage

Rumble has more power than a lot of heavies, but the statement he has more power than "any HW" is highly questionable.

yeah, more power than guys who aren't real HWs. real HWs hit much harder than him. the guys who don't hit harder than him are fat guys who are only HWs because they're lazy. and even then, Roy Nelson hits much harder than Rumble does.

Rumble is scary because of the way he delivers his power. he's fast and he swarms. that still doesn't prove he hits as hard as any HW. there's simply no proof, and the only proof we have is him not being able to finish Arlovski. a guy who's been finished in nearly every fight he gets hurt in at HW.

Someone's getting KTFO in this fight. I don't know who. Probably Glover. Regardless, this is an awesome fight. I think they should have made this fight main event on FOX. Easy to hype up two big guys with 1 punch KO power.

This is going to be a fun fight. It has potential to go either way. Can't believe how many people are sleeping on Glover and I'm picking him to pull if off.

Tough fight between my two favorites at LHW. Have no idea how this one is going to shake out.

hAyEkod.jpg
This can't be real? I would like to see a side by side comparison of rumble and jones.

Rampage was the one who shot in first you jabroni.

Glover turned him into a panic wrestler.

He looks in good shape but slow lol. Rumble decimates him.

Rooting for Rumble on this one. Should be a barn burner though. Glover ain't no joke.

Too bad Rumble easily KO him. Rumble too quick.

Ugh...wtf are you talking about?? He busted Rampage up standing and was easily willing to stand with him, he was the one initiating the standup. Both guys attempted the same amount of takedowns, difference is that Glover hit every one of his and Rampage didnt get one

Being a legitimate striking threat always makes take downs work a little better.. who knows that's why it's gonna be fun.

OK as much power as ANY hw may have been hyoerbole, but he's got crazy power.

Back