Glover looks ready for Rumble

Me too. Glover is too much for Rumble
Agreed, they both have big power on the feet, but I think Glover has better subs and he has a better gas tank than Rumble. I see him subbing him in later rounds

If Glover's chin is as good as DC's it's game over for AJ

Don't be surprised when Glover drops and taps Rumble.

The way I see it, on paper, Rumble should win easily. He's quicker, much more explosive and has as much power as any HEAVYWEIGHT out there... At the same time, he is a guy we have watched break when he gets taken to deep waters. (Cormier.)

Glover on the other hand can finish anyone and he seems pretty durable. I don't remember seeing him ever break, and I have never felt that he's was looking for a way out of a fight that was going against him.

Rumble may very well KO him in the first, but my bet would be on Glover finding a way to survive the early avalanche, using his wrestling, clenching, making it ugly, and finding a way to win in the third or later.

If I am wrong, flame away. It won't be the first time I called one wrong and it won't be the last.

I can definately see this, but I still favor a first or early second KO for Rumble.

That's FAKE. This is the real one

fb92bd5afdb58c01cd3cb358633d05fc_crop_exact.
Damn still big as fk

Rumble may very well KO him in the first, but my bet would be on Glover finding a way to survive the early avalanche, using his wrestling, clenching, making it ugly, and finding a way to win in the third or later.

It's a 3 round fight.

Also, Davis couldn't take AJ down, so there's no reason to believe Glover can take him down.

The way I see it, on paper, Rumble should win easily. He's quicker, much more explosive and has as much power as any HEAVYWEIGHT out there...

no he doesn't. he couldn't even knock Arlovski out even after he was given an extra 10 secs to light him up. Arlovski looked like Fabio Maldonaldo with his ability to absorb Rumble's strikes.

you know how many heavyweights have knocked Arlovski out? a lot.

no he doesn't. he couldn't even knock Arlovski out even after he was given an extra 10 secs to light him up. Arlovski looked like Fabio Maldonaldo with his ability to absorb Rumble's strikes.

you know how many heavyweights have knocked Arlovski out? a lot.
Arlovski is HW GOAT

You know, without shirts.. Lets just say Im gay and I want to see their bodies. Any recent pics? I only found this from Glover`s facebook:

13891874_1381097195239468_7577046595634521723_n.jpg

Back