Glover is going to beat Rumble and make it look SO EASY

I think it's possible Glover weathers an early storm and pulls out a win. I don't think this will be an easy fight for him though.

Glover looked so slow on the feet vs OSP, Rumble is mostly definitively going to kill him. I think this is going to be just like Phil Davis vs Rumble, Glover will get controlled (or maybe simply KO'd) in the stand up and will fail to wrestle him.

Rumble's stunt double: OSP

giphy.gif

Rumble will go down just like his teammate did

giphy.gif

Come on its 2016 Rashad is not a legit win anymore. Glover looked so vulnerable on the feet against OSP and Bader, and add to that the fact Rumble has never been defeated on the feet....yeah Glover is not going to win this, sorry.

Good thread, TS. I agree. It's tough to make an argument against Rumble, but that's the one to make.

I think it will take two rounds. RNC in the last 2 min of rd 2.

Wtf?

The only real similarity between OSP and rumble is skin tone. Very different fighters.

Feels like when everyone thought Bader was just gonna wrestle fuck Rumble.

Rumble by KO.

Very different fighters. Bader is a choke artist. Glover is tough as old cock.

I can see a path to victory for both fighters.

Rumble has speed and punching power.

Glover hits hard too, is a better grappler, and bigger and stronger. If they grapple I expect him to impose his will.

Smart money is not betting.

Glover...? I have never understood his hype. Rumble is gonna put tips on ole boy and it'll look like Lil Nog 2.0

Glover is going to knocked out within the first round or 2nd round latest...

You want to bring up rumbles old fights when he would cut a ton of weight? Why don't you use Phil Davis as an example he fought both rumble and glover, who beat Davis?

You lost me when you compared AJ to OSP. I like Glover too, but damn you're delusional.

NO! Johnson is a different type of beast than OSP. Johnson only lost once at LHW to the champion who he dropped once and tagged a few times. Glover got hands, but I don't think he hits as hard as Johnson.

Good match up. Can't wait for it. Can go either way.

Got AJ via KO or Teixeira via submission.

Nobody canoes. I can't weight to find out!

Glo
The same way he beat Rumble's stunt double:
AZ40aN4.gif

OSP is another fighter with great KO power and a poor gas tank. AJ does have better TDD but that won't matter after Glover has knocked him down and worn him out against the cage.

155mjw9.jpg

BelfortJohnson.gif

And just last year:
ColossalEarnestCutworm.gif

Rumble has a long history of choking under pressure. If he can't knock you out right away, you will likely win the fight. He turns into a panic wrestler (see the Vitor fight) and gets RNC'd every time.

AJ will be surprised that another fighter is getting in his face, as Glover is a pressure fighter, he'll spam/panic some right hands that won't win him the fight, and Glover will dominate from there.
Glover will go down in the first his chin is suspect , he recovers well but Rumble will not let him . TKO round 1

Very different fighters. Bader is a choke artist. Glover is tough as old cock.

I can see a path to victory for both fighters.

Rumble has speed and punching power.

Glover hits hard too, is a better grappler, and bigger and stronger. If they grapple I expect him to impose his will.

Smart money is not betting.

I'm not trying to compare Bader and Glover.

It just seems alot of people think if rumble gets into a grappling exchange he will immediately wilt. I don't think it's that simple.

Another fighter with power and poor gas tank. Yes, there are no other aspects of their games that set them apart

Glover can absolutely win this by a finish but I am leaning towards rumble. Tough fight to call

The same way he beat Rumble's stunt double:
AZ40aN4.gif

OSP is another fighter with great KO power and a poor gas tank. AJ does have better TDD but that won't matter after Glover has knocked him down and worn him out against the cage.

155mjw9.jpg

BelfortJohnson.gif

And just last year:
ColossalEarnestCutworm.gif

Rumble has a long history of choking under pressure. If he can't knock you out right away, you will likely win the fight. He turns into a panic wrestler (see the Vitor fight) and gets RNC'd every time.

AJ will be surprised that another fighter is getting in his face, as Glover is a pressure fighter, he'll spam/panic some right hands that won't win him the fight, and Glover will dominate from there.
You're generally a good poster but this thread is complete and utter garbage. Seriously horse shit.

OSP is nowhere near Rumble's level. This is in no way shape or form an easy for Glover.

Sickening fanboyism.

Back