Glover is going to beat Rumble and make it look SO EASY

Glover is the underdog for a very good reason.

Rumble coming for gold.

Rooting for Glover and I think he'll make it look easy. Why would anyone want to see DC vs. Rumble again? At least Glover is a fresh match.

Glover has literally nothing for Rumble. This is a total mismatch.

Rooting for Glover and I think he'll make it look easy. Why would anyone want to see DC vs. Rumble again? At least Glover is a fresh match.
Glover has nothing for dc.Rumble will beat glover like he beat phil davis or bader.

Fat-Rumble-Anthony-Johnson.gif

OSP fights nothing like rumble what a shitty comparison. All they have in common is that they are both black , just because OSP is black and glover beat him doesnt mean he will do the same to Rumble lmao

Glover was rocked by Ryan Bader, a fighter who has not KOd anyone for almost 5 years.

Going by their Bader fights OSP ain't much of a stunt double

I got Glover in this fight too.. either by decision or late round sub

The early storm with Rumble isn't easy on anyone.
It would be interesting though. Glover Vs DC could be fun.

The same way he beat Rumble's stunt double:
AZ40aN4.gif

OSP is another fighter with great KO power and a poor gas tank. AJ does have better TDD but that won't matter after Glover has knocked him down and worn him out against the cage.

155mjw9.jpg

BelfortJohnson.gif

And just last year:
ColossalEarnestCutworm.gif

Rumble has a long history of choking under pressure. If he can't knock you out right away, you will likely win the fight. He turns into a panic wrestler (see the Vitor fight) and gets RNC'd every time.

AJ will be surprised that another fighter is getting in his face, as Glover is a pressure fighter, he'll spam/panic some right hands that won't win him the fight, and Glover will dominate from there.
Good point. Glover has to close the distance earlier, going for a clinch to wear Rumble out to reduce his power earlier on, Glover´s boxing also works better in the short range, while Rumble´s at long range. Glover isn´t Cain Velasquez, but he needs to use that type of fight against Rumble until he can get a takedown and work his gnp until Rumble gives his back for a rear naked choke. All Rumble needs to do is keep Glover at the end of his punches and kicks and land a big one.

In reality Rumble puts Glover away within the first round.

Holy shit you are delusional...OSP is not Rumble's stunt double lol.

"OSP is another fighter with great KO power"

Thats your full analysis of their striking?

The same way he beat Rumble's stunt double:
AZ40aN4.gif

OSP is another fighter with great KO power and a poor gas tank. AJ does have better TDD but that won't matter after Glover has knocked him down and worn him out against the cage.

155mjw9.jpg

BelfortJohnson.gif

And just last year:
ColossalEarnestCutworm.gif

Rumble has a long history of choking under pressure. If he can't knock you out right away, you will likely win the fight. He turns into a panic wrestler (see the Vitor fight) and gets RNC'd every time.

AJ will be surprised that another fighter is getting in his face, as Glover is a pressure fighter, he'll spam/panic some right hands that won't win him the fight, and Glover will dominate from there.

I don't think so Glover's got some nasty shots but he's over-rated. Older and slower fighter. School by Bones and Phil Davis.

Davis is like a lesser Rumble.

Glover won't throw a front kick like that. Won't be so easy to counter. Still a GREAT KO from Rumble. That one gave me nightmares.

Good thing that throwing a front kick is not the only way to get countered and certainly not the only time Rumble successfully countered someone

Glover's recent outings are mediocre at best. I have still yet to see what other people have seen in Glover's performances that has earned him such high praise.

Glover's recent outings are mediocre at best. I have still yet to see what other people have seen in Glover's performances that has earned him such high praise.
Grappling and insane BJJ

Back