Glover is going to beat Rumble and make it look SO EASY

ThinkBig500

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The same way he beat Rumble's stunt double:
AZ40aN4.gif

OSP is another fighter with great KO power and a poor gas tank. AJ does have better TDD but that won't matter after Glover has knocked him down and worn him out against the cage.

155mjw9.jpg

BelfortJohnson.gif

And just last year:
ColossalEarnestCutworm.gif

Rumble has a long history of choking under pressure. If he can't knock you out right away, you will likely win the fight. He turns into a panic wrestler (see the Vitor fight) and gets RNC'd every time.

AJ will be surprised that another fighter is getting in his face, as Glover is a pressure fighter, he'll spam/panic some right hands that won't win him the fight, and Glover will dominate from there.

Rumble has a long history of choking under pressure. If he can't knock you out right away, you will likely win the fight. He turns into a panic wrestler (see the Vitor fight) and gets RNC'd every time.

AJ will be surprised that another fighter is getting in his face, as Glover is a pressure fighter, he'll spam/panic some right hands that won't win him the fight, and Glover will dominate from there.
I can't remember seeing (C)Rumble Johnson around since he got to 205 (well, minus the Vitor fight which was technically 205, but, you know). Since he stopped these ridiculous weight cuts he also been a lot more composed in this regard.

I predict this to be a very even fight that will either be a very boring stalemate or a very entertaining trade fest.

I disagree very strongly. It's a bold prediction, but if you want to put both our life savings down on this fight i'm in!

No one makes it look easy without weathering that first round Rumble storm.

Great point. That Rumble that Luke Thomas fanboys here adore so much will get a dose of reality check in two weeks.

Why do the sheep continue to haul out these pathetic tag titles ?

Come up with something new and original for the title of your shit thread at least. Seriously... take 5 mins and come up with something, ffs. Well you capitalized SO EASY... I guess it was all you could muster.

Rumble has a good chance to do his thing. He's very good at it. But, as far as high level light heavyweights go, he's tailor made for Glover to take down and strangle. That's why Glover called him out. Tex by first round arm triangle.

Wasn't he supposed to "easily" beat Phil Davis? Glover just isn't elite, will never crack the top 3.

who cares, it'll be entertaining
gus%2Bkd.gif

Well, I do think Glover is more well rounded than Rumble. I believe he can sub Rumble and KO him, a sub being more realistic. But Rumble can KO anyone in the UFC. It's a great matchup.

Why do the sheep continue to haul out these pathetic tag sayings ?

Come up with something new and original for the title of your shit post at least. Seriously... take 5 mins and come up with something, ffs. Well you capitalized SO EASY... I guess it was all you could muster.

Rumble will go down just like his teammate did

giphy.gif

who cares, it'll be entertaining
gus%2Bkd.gif

Glover won't throw a front kick like that. Won't be so easy to counter. Still a GREAT KO from Rumble. That one gave me nightmares.

Well, seeing as how we all got robbed of seeing Jones-Rumble, I could give two shits about this fight now. If Rumble loses, we get to see Cormier-Glover, a fight that doesn't interest me. Rumble wins and we see him fight Cormier who's already beaten him.

Fucking Jon Jones.

I'm picking Glover as well, but I don't think it will be easy. I think he's capable of wearing Rumble down against the cage and getting him down where he can submit him. Avoiding the inevitable onslaught early is the key.

With the year we are having, sheeit why not.

Rooting for Rumble though.

Back