Glover GOAT Chin?

Brodie

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Only been KO’d twice in 20 UFC fights which were to Rumble and Gustafson. The Gustafson fight was also closer to a flash ko where the ref immediately waved it off without giving him a chance to recover.

Managed to get wins over several one punch KO artists like Santos, Rashad, Cannonier, Rampage.

Last edited:
4LT2eN1.jpg

Only been KO’twice in 20 UFC fights which were to Rumble and Gustafson. The Gustafson fight was also closer to a flash ko where the ref immediately waved it off without giving him a chance to recover.

Managed to get wins over KO Artists like Santos, Rashad, Cannonier, Rampage.

Yes, he has.

Reminds me Antonio Silva's chin before DC - can be rocked, rarely can be stopped.

This will backfire to him badly though...time will come and he will fall from light jabs.

Lol- He once had a very good chin. Did I watch the same fight as everyone else did. Glover was on queer street everytime he got hit. I read some of this stuff and I just cant believe my eyes

Hashad never touched him so thats irrelevant. He fought a washed Rampage too. I dont remember Cannonier landing much and Cannonier never had 1 shot power @ LHW

Glover has a good chin but its his recovery thats special. There are much better chins out there like Hunt, Saucy, Masvidal, Shogun, Penn, Lineker, Gomi, Fujita, Nog etc. Even for recovery Id still rate guys like Hodrigo, Frankie, Fedor, Hendo etc. over him. Hes up there for recovery tho but not chin

Prime Chuck level chin

The Gustafson fight was also closer to a flash ko where the ref immediately waved it off without giving him a chance to recover

This didn't happen

Carlos Condit's chin says hi.

44 fights, only lost by TKO 1 time, and it's by leg kicks on an injured knee.

Back