Glover flying under the radar to challenge for that 205 belt

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I think if he gets past Rumble, which I believe is very possible, he could give Cormier the blues.

No one's talked about that possibility but I believe it could happen.

He could beat DC now Glover is hard guy to take and hold him down.

Glover has a lot power too, hard fight for DC

Is he flying under the radar or is it that noone gives a fuck about LHW anymore?

I wouldn't mind it if they gave him a tit'll shot right now to be honest. With Jones out of the picture and Rumble pulling out, I think Glover has a good enough claim to fight for the title given it would be a fresh matchups.

Rashad made Glover look more competitive than he really is, IMO.

Does anyone really think he has anything for the LHW top 5?

Yeah I feel the same particularly with Jones out of the picture. If he subs Rumble he will get a shot at DC. A fight he can win.

The only weapon that Glover haves over a guy like DC is the one punch K.O and I dont see that happening... of course you never know but DC haves some titanium chin.

Yeah I feel the same particularly with Jones out of the picture. If he subs Rumble he will get a shot at DC. A fight he can win.

Not intended to bother or something but how do you see him wining?

Not intended to bother or something but how do you see him wining?
Against DC? I'd favor Cormier. But Glover is really well rounded. I think he'd give DC a tougher fight than Rumble did.

Not sure if Glover beats Rumble. He will have to weather the storm and get the fight to the ground. If he does he'll probably get the RNC or arm triangle.

Glover got taken down at will by Phil Davis and Rumble stuffed all of his Takedowns. Rumble is definitely the harder fight for DC than Glover is. With a different game plan I can see rumble beating DC. He threw the kitchen sink at him and gassed but he still stuffed a majority of DCs takedowns and even took DC down himself in the 3rd when he was gassed. Rumble was obviously the better striker. I think DC would 50-45 glover, DC against Rumble 2 is more interesting to me

Against DC? I'd favor Cormier. But Glover is really well rounded. I think he'd give DC a tougher fight than Rumble did.

Not sure if Glover beats Rumble. He will have to weather the storm and get the fight to the ground. If he does he'll probably get the RNC or arm triangle.

I find it hard, i mean glover is indeed a very good fighter but i think dc is above the whole division. Ive never seen him dominated by anyone except JJ and im talking about the lhw and hw. I think the only option for glover is a one ko punch but after seeing DC against gus, jj and rumble i feel like is really hard to ko that guy out.

this fight have title eliminator writter all over it, I just can't see who else is fighting for the belt other than any of those two. Jones is doomed tho....

I find it hard, i mean glover is indeed a very good fighter but i think dc is above the whole division. Ive never seen him dominated by anyone except JJ and im talking about the lhw and hw. I think the only option for glover is a one ko punch but after seeing DC against gus, jj and rumble i feel like is really hard to ko that guy out.
I think Gus has a better chance in a rematch than Rumble does against DC. But again like I said I do favor DC to beat Glover and anyone else in the division.

DC against Rumble 2 is more interesting to me
"It always ends the same, anything before that, is just progress"
Jacob_lost.png

I think he's just too slow. I'll be surprised if Rumble doesn't KO him.

"It always ends the same, anything before that, is just progress"
Jacob_lost.png
Who's to say this time rumbles right hand doesn't put DC to sleep? Rumble has basically put a savage beating on everyone at LHW not named DC or Jones. He went a full 3 with Phil Davis but he never went for the kill on Davis and exhausted his gas tank like he did against DC. DC took Rumble down off his kicks cause he'd latch on to the leg and pull himself inside to clinch with rumble. I haven't seen anyone other than jones handle himself in DCs clinch like Rumble did. I think DC beats Rumble more often than not but I believe Rumble is the only LHW right now that can beat DC, Gus could as well but I feel like DC didn't really try to grind Gus like he does everyone else

Back