Glover beats santos Anthony Smith not looking so bad now

alex21cms

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if Gus and Rumbe come back to prime form they would rule 205 possibly jiri too

It became apparent to me that Glover had one foot out the door with the Corey Anderson fight and then he rededicated himself to the sport and he's probably reached his peak amazingly in his late 30s and 40s. I thought he was done after the Anderson fight, but I could tell after his next fight that he was back and I've been on board since then. I expected him to beat Santos exactly the way he ended up beating him...
If I were a betting man, I'd bet on Glover. I also think he finishes the fight. Probably a choke. Maybe even a (T)KO because Santos is a bit chinny, IMHO. People forget about him getting laid out by David Branch and Moo Saucy.

Impressive and gutsy wins by Glover both fights, but honestly he made Smith and Santos look bad even more than he made himself look good.

Gus had to panic wrestle Jan

Ankalaev, Jiri and Rakic all beat Rumble or Gus. Nemkov as well.

Davis would finish Gus again if he was still in UFC and Bader might beat any version of Gus too

It became apparent to me that Glover had one foot out the door with the Corey Anderson fight and then he rededicated himself to the sport and he's probably reached his peak amazingly in his late 30s and 40s. I thought he was done after the Anderson fight, but I could tell after his next fight that he was back and I've been on board since then. I expected him to beat Santos exactly the way he ended up beating him...

Absolutely. I picked Glover to win by decision but I figured it would be a lot harder for him to submit Santos. Overall I knew he was going to get steamrolled by a juggernaut and who would be a better underdog to bet on to handle being steamrolled by a juggernaut than an age 41 fighter who was destined to bleed down the rankings while collecting a few retirement checks along the way.

Glover holding a LHW belt in 2021 is a dream for a hardcore MMA fan. The UFC needs to recognize the possible feel good story here

Davis would finish Gus again if he was still in UFC and Bader might beat any version of Gus too
the only one i may can agree with is Jiri Ankalaev has not beaten anybody rakic s best win is the shell of anthony smith and couldn t even finish him he s also chinny and Nemkov who the fuck is dat guy

He couldn't stop an intruder....He will always look bad thereafter..

4mlTOLz.gif

Nope. Rumble has mediocre heart. He will never be champ.

Absolutely. I picked Glover to win by decision but I figured it would be a lot harder for him to submit Santos. Overall I knew he was going to get steamrolled by a juggernaut and who would be a better underdog to bet on to handle being steamrolled by a juggernaut than an age 41 fighter who was destined to bleed down the rankings while collecting a few retirement checks along the way.

Glover holding a LHW belt in 2021 is a dream for a hardcore MMA fan. The UFC needs to recognize the possible feel good story here
I was expecting a finish because Santos has a tendency to lose fights by being finished and Glover has a tendency to win fights that way. They have 68 fights combined and only 16 of them have gone to decision, win or lose. Fully agreed about the feel good nature of the title shot and at the very least Glover should get the winner of Polish Power vs. Izzy if not first dibs at the champ...

Jiri is a chinny can

Rumble sleeps him in 30 seconds max

Back