Glove Deodorizer- Gluv Chucks

chino0503

Black Belt
Reaction score
SOLUTION FOR STINKY GLOVES!!

i just wanted to put this product out there. plain and simple this shit works. if its one thing i have a pet peeve about.. its stinky gloves. once they smell i will never use them again.

what the gluv chucks do it keeps the gloves open and allows air flow thru them. i never really seen anything so practical and simple so check them out. i got a pair in my 3 sets of gloves i have.

GLUVCHUCKS - The Cure for Stinky Boxing Gloves

for my gear junkies out there.. the ones that have tried the triumph united heatseekers. these are perfect for them. one thing we all know about those gloves is it has literally no ventilation holes. one complaint i heard from all heatseeker owners, including myself was they fucking smelled like shit. anyways these got the funk out and prevents it from ever coming back.

pricey! especially with 3 pairs of gloves in my rotation...look interesting though

So...uhhh.

half_inch_pvc_pipe.jpg

$~2
+
power-drill-1.jpg

(you have this or a friend/relative does)
+
p4069748_l.jpg

= savings of like $12 for one pair, no shipping, and you can probably make 3-4 sets out of one PVC pipe.

Seriously, save your $15 and do what the guy in the last post recommended. I can't believe some idiot spent $15 on a pair of holey PVC piping.

he gave me a few pairs just to see how i like them. i honestly gotta say they're the shit. but the price is alittle steep. i know the guy who made these so i'll pass on that info to him. thanks for the input.

you think $10 a pair and 3 pairs for $20 seem reasonable?

and to the guy that wants to make them on his own. go for it... but i do have to say the way these are made and how smooth the chucks slide in.. its worth paying $10 but if you feel like making own. its up to you

I'll buy some pvc tomorrow and see how it turns out, and I'll make sure to sand/file everything smooth.

I'd say 7-8 a piece would be more reasonable.

Seriously, save your $15 and do what the guy in the last post recommended. I can't believe some idiot spent $15 on a pair of holey PVC piping.

Hey, a lot of people won't think of that, and a lot more will pay the extra so they don't have to do the work themselves.

Good luck to the Gluv Chuck guys.

Hmm, this Hammer Glove Dry looks interesting. I did a search and didn't find a store in the USA that sells them. Any USA stores that you know of?

I feel like I could stick my old recorder/flute in my gloves and get the same effect.

I've been putting used dryer sheets in my gloves and never had ANY odor problems.

Hmm, this Hammer Glove Dry looks interesting. I did a search and didn't find a store in the USA that sells them. Any USA stores that you know of?
I got mine off of Ebay, I can't really find any stores either.

ok thanks for the input people. i'll pass this info on. hopefully he can up the design and make it cheaper. again, thanks alot.

Go buy cedar chips, don't buy these glove dogs, they're way too expensive.

Also the gloves have to get dry first then you can use the glove dogs on them. :icon_chee

i just put the glove dogs in right after training and have never had an issue with smell. like you said you can also just buy some cedar chips and then stuff them in a sock.

SHOCK DOCTOR EQUIPMENT POWER DRYER > Shop By Brand > Title MMA

I bought those about a month or so ago and they work like a charm. Its got a timer so you can just set it and forget it. Only bad thing about it is the price tag.

I had a bit of extra cash at the end of last year and picked one up and it really is great and a year on after training 5 times a week the gloves still smell like new. These are great for colder conditions so the gloves can dry quickly but yes it is very pricey :)

how about something like this. bought one like this from flea market for 5$
shoe dryer

sells probably around 20$ as new in those cheapshops and works fine

Back