Glory vs. Enfusion

Do you live in The Netherlands too? Can you tell me where you buy your weed bro, please?
What's so crazy about that? ONE Championship is a Billion dollar company with a long lasting TV deal in Asia that makes it available for 1,8 Billion people.
Glory lacks a long term vision and is nowhere close to being that wealthy. Their biggest stars are in the fall of their careers.(except for van Roosmalen and Verhoeven). But Van Roosmalen will most likely lose his tittle to Petch. So then you have 2 thai champs without any real challenge. (That's not appealing for the dutch or US crowd).
A light heavyweight division that no one cares about too much, a heavyweight division without any contenders in line at the moment!
So the only divisions that will attract the european crowds are the Welter and Middleweight divisions.Grigorian, Nabiyev and Doumbe can create a nice rivalry, just like, Marcus, Belgaroui and Pereirra.
But other then that. People will get bored with Glory if they dont bring any new talent.

So thats my vision.. Now discuss with me why im wrong, instead of useless weed related comments that ..

TV deal in Asia that makes it available for 1,8 Billion people.

but what are the actual viewing numbers? those potentional viewing crap gets hyped up to much.

Kickboxing and Muay Thai at One is still in it's infancy, and so is mma is asia. they had 2 events involving kickboxing so far, and changed around rules. Let's see if they actually keep it.

So far it's been showcase matches for the thai trainer staff at Evolve MMA. Doubtful they will actually build out the kickboxing divisions they have, and do something other than just random superfights.

Last edited:
in the best perspective i think One FC will still adding 2-3 KB-MT fights with however modified rules in a cage in every 2 months

I kinda like what they are doing,i dont like the cage but it is an MMA promotion so it haves to be accepted obviouslly, expecting them to really start a kickboxing league with divisions and solid rankings is impossible.

if you truly want to see the real difference between glory and enfusion both had events last night , glory in France and enfusion in Holland, at the end of the day look at the mat!!!!! glory went threw a whole event with almost not a drop of blood on their mat!!! yes you need to look very very close , and enfusion mat was covered in blood spots form fighters who are really fighting with a true fighter heart!!!! and in a 5 round title fight no one got KO in glory and both fighters looked like they just had a shower, enfusion after 2 title fights one KO and one guy went threw a blood war to defend his title, the is the true passion and love for the sport ,,,, make your choice.. watch both and and you will see where the true heart of real warriors fight ,, cheers

mismatches and low level guys with poor defense tend to spill more blood, this is true

but what are the actual viewing numbers? those potentional viewing crap gets hyped up to much.

Kickboxing and Muay Thai at One is still in it's infancy, and so is mma is asia. they had 2 events involving kickboxing so far, and changed around rules. Let's see if they actually keep it.

So far it's been showcase matches for the thai trainer staff at Evolve MMA. Doubtful they will actually build out the kickboxing divisions they have, and do something other than just random superfights.

About the viewing numbers, I know 1.8 Billion is just a big number they like to throw around, but you cant ignore that its a good base to build up from there in combination with their 10 year TV deal with ESPN Asia..
And about Glory, their ratings are disappointing as well.
But i know ONE have multiple fighters signed exclusive long term deals. They will build from there on for sure, and yes it's still in baby shoes at the moment, but if i see their production values and compare their events to Glory, i would put my money on ONE to take the nr 1 spot worldwide in a few years.
I just feel like GLORY is ignoring too much talent. Chingiz Allazov, Vlad Tuinov are names that should be signed already.
But Glory is only willing to hype fighters based on their popularity in the Netherlands. Cedric Doumbe and Alim Nabiyev are 2 of the best fighters on their roster and they get no attention at all..

Doumbe is one of the most promoted fighters and Nabiev is fighting for the title next event.

I just feel like GLORY is ignoring too much talent. Chingiz Allazov, Vlad Tuinov are names that should be signed already.
But Glory is only willing to hype fighters based on their popularity in the Netherlands. Cedric Doumbe and Alim Nabiyev are 2 of the best fighters on their roster and they get no attention at all..
I think Tuinov has just recently signed to Glory. Allazov fought for Glory once. He then had his first 2 losses against sittichai and marat and all of the sudden he started competing in promotions where the best weren't fighting in. He had his chance to rematch sittichai recently but got a hand injury which I question but some on here will argue it was legit and will even upload pics of his hand as if Photoshop doesn't exist.

I wanted Allazov and Petrosyan in Kunlun around the time marat, yodsanklai, sittichai and superbon were there. You know damn well kunlun would of wanted them as well but personally i dont think they wanted to be in those tournaments with all those dangerous potential opponents. I agree Glory do need to sign some more fighters especially at 145 and 155 but we have to question the fighters and the promotions. Not just blame the promotions without knowing any facts.

And Doumbe and Nabiyev are good fighters but I wouldn't say they're 2 of Glorys best. I have sittichai, marat, roosmalen and petpanomrung ahead of them. Even arguably Artem Vakhitov, murthel and a couple others.

He then had his first 2 losses against sittichai and marat and all of the sudden he started competing in promotions where the best weren't fighting in. He had his chance to rematch sittichai recently but got a hand injury which I question but some on here will argue it was legit and will even upload pics of his hand as if Photoshop doesn't exist.
0.jpg

And Doumbe and Nabiyev are good fighters but I wouldn't say they're 2 of Glorys best. I have sittichai, marat, roosmalen and petpanomrung ahead of them. Even arguably Artem Vakhitov, murthel and a couple others.
Murthel? Don't let the judges fool you. but Murthel hasnt got anything on Doumbe and Nabiyev.
And i like Murthel a lot! But he just falls short agains these guys.
And by best, i mean they have are on top of their division, not pound for pound. because i think either one of them is good enough to snatch Harut's belt away.

I wanted Allazov and Petrosyan in Kunlun around the time marat, yodsanklai, sittichai and superbon were there. You know damn well kunlun would of wanted them as well but personally i dont think they wanted to be in those tournaments with all those dangerous potential opponents. I agree Glory do need to sign some more fighters especially at 145 and 155 but we have to question the fighters and the promotions. Not just blame the promotions without knowing any facts.
Ok, i missed out on the Tuinov signing..

but what you say goes for all divisions. there are 2 or 3 top guys in each divisions and a then a big gap skillwise to the rest of the division, who are basically just there to create some sort of depth in the division, while the real contenders are in other organisations.

Tuinov was set to fight on last Glory.fr but then went to Kunlun instead. They had him kinda buried in their announcement and then just going elsewhere he probably wasn't exactly locked in.

I don't think they signed Tuinov. I think Glory just made a deal with W5 to ''hire'' him? Otherwise he should have posted something on his instagram like other fighters do these times.

I don't think they signed Tuinov. I think Glory just made a deal with W5 to ''hire'' him? Otherwise he should have posted something on his instagram like other fighters do these times.
Come on! Im still waiting on our discussion! :( or did i really typed that long ass post for Jan Lul?

What's so crazy about that? ONE Championship is a Billion dollar company with a long lasting TV deal in Asia that makes it available for 1,8 Billion people.
Glory lacks a long term vision and is nowhere close to being that wealthy. Their biggest stars are in the fall of their careers.(except for van Roosmalen and Verhoeven). But Van Roosmalen will most likely lose his tittle to Petch. So then you have 2 thai champs without any real challenge. (That's not appealing for the dutch or US crowd).
A light heavyweight division that no one cares about too much, a heavyweight division without any contenders in line at the moment!
So the only divisions that will attract the european crowds are the Welter and Middleweight divisions.Grigorian, Nabiyev and Doumbe can create a nice rivalry, just like, Marcus, Belgaroui and Pereirra.
But other then that. People will get bored with Glory if they dont bring any new talent.

So thats my vision.. Now discuss with me why im wrong, instead of useless weed related comments that ..

Okay well first of all, don't look at it like kickbox organizations first. First look at the worldwide business in ALL kind of segments and niches. You got the food sector, hair sector, clothing sector etc. AND you have sports entertainment. Within sports entertainment you got football, basketball, golf, rugby, tennis and fighting sports. Within fighting sports the most popular segments are Boxing, MMA and kickboxing. In that order IMO.

Everyone who follows kickboxing and muay thai sees that it's growing worldwide, getting more professional and the big money from China is also helping. Now lets look at the positioning these kickbox promoters gives themselves.

Glory is the champions league of kickboxing as they say. Kunlun and Bellator also does this, but slightly different. They also do MMA fights with Bellator doing way more MMA.

Now you got ONE Championship who claims to be EVERYTHING. MMA, kickboxing, muay thai, sanda and what ever more. You say now within 2/3 years they will be the biggest in kickboxing/muay thai while Glory only focuses on kickboxing and does way more kickboxing events and more in depth. That's impossible. ONE has to do a event every week or even more to compete if they want do be the best in 2/3 years. It's not going to happen. If you ask me, they are not even competing with Glory and kunlun. Not even to talk about that you claim this on these 2 events we saw... how many kickboxing/ muay thai fights were there?

Okay well first of all, don't look at it like kickbox organizations first. First look at the worldwide business in ALL kind of segments and niches. You got the food sector, hair sector, clothing sector etc. AND you have sports entertainment. Within sports entertainment you got football, basketball, golf, rugby, tennis and fighting sports. Within fighting sports the most popular segments are Boxing, MMA and kickboxing. In that order IMO.

Everyone who follows kickboxing and muay thai sees that it's growing worldwide, getting more professional and the big money from China is also helping. Now lets look at the positioning these kickbox promoters gives themselves.

Glory is the champions league of kickboxing as they say. Kunlun and Bellator also does this, but slightly different. They also do MMA fights with Bellator doing way more MMA.

Now you got ONE Championship who claims to be EVERYTHING. MMA, kickboxing, muay thai, sanda and what ever more. You say now within 2/3 years they will be the biggest in kickboxing/muay thai while Glory only focuses on kickboxing and does way more kickboxing events and more in depth. That's impossible. ONE has to do a event every week or even more to compete if they want do be the best in 2/3 years. It's not going to happen. If you ask me, they are not even competing with Glory and kunlun. Not even to talk about that you claim this on these 2 events we saw... how many kickboxing/ muay thai fights were there?

I see your point. At this moment Glory is indeed the Champions league of Kickboxing. But the way it's promoted at the moment i just don't see that lasting too long. other organisations are too busy snatching away talents world wide.
And you are also right, ONE FC is not a kickboxing organisation yet! But they are signing big names at the moment, and with their budget, they have the ability to pass Glory. ONE also offers much better contracts and salaries for the fighters at this moment. Glory isn't well known for paying big bucks for their roster. (With only a few exemptions).
But let's see what happens..

I see your point. At this moment Glory is indeed the Champions league of Kickboxing. But the way it's promoted at the moment i just don't see that lasting too long. other organisations are too busy snatching away talents world wide.
And you are also right, ONE FC is not a kickboxing organisation yet! But they are signing big names at the moment, and with their budget, they have the ability to pass Glory. ONE also offers much better contracts and salaries for the fighters at this moment. Glory isn't well known for paying big bucks for their roster. (With only a few exemptions).
But let's see what happens..

Isnt that exactly how glory started? Glory is the no1 org for some years now . Dont see one taking that place anytime soon.

Remove Sittichai from glory and you basically have a non existant 70 kg weight class.

65 kg and 77 kg are Glory's strongest divisons. K-1 and Kulun have about the same level of talent as Glory around 65 kg. Kunlun arguably has a deeper 70 kg divison than Glory. They don't have Sittichai anymore but the general level is higher.

Enfusion doesn't really have a strong weight class. It seems like they bring in occasional good fighters just to rob them, but not to actually keep them

The best promotions are Glory, Kunlun and K-1. Kunlun sucks at promoting their upcoming events though

Back