GLORY signs former SUPERKOMBAT WGP winner and ONE challenger Tarik Khbabez

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lFrTW6y.jpg

I hope they will use him as light-heavyweight. In my opinion Khbabez worldwide is in the top 3 in the 95 kg category.

The Moroccan now switches from the ONE to Glory Kickboxing. He beat Roman Kryklia in Romania in 2015 in the Superkombat Fighting Championship, at the finals, but failed to win the title from the Ukrainian in One Championship.

Potential contender for Artem Vakhitov! But if they will use Khbabez as a HW, they will be really stupid.

https://www.vechtsportinfo.nl/nieuw...ickboxing-tekent-topkickbokser-tarik-khbabez/

Last edited:
GLORY is excited to welcome new heavyweight Tarik Khbabez.

Moroccan-Dutch heavyweight fighter Khbabez trains under Maikel Polanen at ARJ Trainingen in the Netherlands. Khbabez started his kickboxing career in 2013 and has a professional record of 15 wins, 6 losses and 1 draw, securing wins against top fighters such as Sebastian Ciobanu, Roman Kryklia, Anderson Silva, Ibrahim El Bouni and Andrei Stoica.

“I don't come to score points, I come to win. Everyone who stands in front of me in the ring wants to take away from me what I've been fighting for for years. I just won't let that happen," said Khbabez.

“Our heavyweight division was already known as the strongest in the world, but we are constantly on the lookout for new talent. Tarik is a name we had missed: a strong, spectacular fighter. By adding him to the division, we can continue giving GLORY fans what they deserve: the most amazing and sensational fights between the best fighters in the world,” said Robbie Timmers, GLORY Head of Talent.

GLORY

Back