Glory not paying its bills?

Frankly kickboxing is a sport that tends to loose money for promoters. Seems like at least for now, you have to be willing to operate at a sizable loss for at least a few years until you can find and build your consumer base. That’s a hell of a lot to ask promoters and investors to dump money into. I like what ONE is doing, hopefully they don’t hit a brick wall.
ONE is already in a deep hole and just laid off half of it's employees. They only survive off dumb investors, but they will catch on.

This could very well end up being just a re-structure and potentially re-branding of Glory. The nail hasn't been driven in just yet.

Honestly, they really did need to shake things up in the company regardless. It has become completely stale.

Who knows this may potentially end up being a positive. Or this will be a fail and they will flop only time will tell.

Who can save or atleast replace Glory?
https://mmadna.nl/glory-sports-international-overgenomen-onder-verdachte-omstandigheden/

"GLORY Kickboxing has been acquired by a new owner. Today fighters received a letter with information about this takeover. Vechtsportinfo.nl reported this earlier today. MMA DNA has received the letter and has started further research into the new owner of GLORY. The company AAG, which put GLORY under guardianship, has found a buyer for the company. The new owner is GSUKCO Limited, founded on May 14, 2020. GLORY's new owner is based in London and has 1 active member named Erica Rhima. The same Erica Rhima also works for Nectar Nominees. Further investigation of GSUKCO Limited establishes that more than 75% of the company is managed by the same Nectar Nominees Limited. The owner of this company is Scott Rudman, who was vice chairman of GLORY Sports International. This implies that GLORY makes a restart with the same people on board and can start with a clean slate. When a company is under guardianship, the organization under guardianship must do everything in its power to save the company and bring down the debt burden. This could be done, for example, by offering fighters who are under contract to other promotions and thus generate extra income. This does not seem to have happened. With this takeover, it seems that an easy way to get out from among the creditors has been found. A salient detail is that both the owner of AAG and Scott Rudman studied at Harvard Business School. This can of course be a coincidence. GLORY was struggling with many millions of debts and seems to have gotten out of debt in this way. There are also outstanding items in the Netherlands. MMA DNA has attempted to contact the CEO of RES Events. This company is owned by GLORY Kickboxing and mainly organizes European events. Both RES Events ald GLORY Sports International were not available for comment."

According to my sources Glory also removed the Dutch matchmakers.

Another insider telling me they are trying to get out of debt with this construction of bankruptcy.

Also in the Netherlands only the debts of Glory are 2.5 million euros.

According to my sources Glory also removed the Dutch matchmakers.

Another insider telling me they are trying to get out of debt with this construction of bankruptcy.

Also in the Netherlands only the debts of Glory are 2.5 million euros.
They got out of the debt with some bullshit corporate loophole. People that are owed money are fucked.

As far as the matchmakers are concerned they did get rid of them, but they are going to replace with Robbie TImmers (allegedly). Do a quick google on his business partners.

Business as usual for Glory it seems.

What was his position in Glory? I know the guy from Superpro, saw him at some Glory events.

Maybe he is a Daalder or Van Os protegee (ex-It"s Showtime). Really quiet guy.

If he is balanced, fair and objective, might do ok.

What was his position in Glory? I know the guy from Superpro, saw him at some Glory events.

Maybe he is a Daalder or Van Os protegee (ex-It"s Showtime).
Timmers and Daalder are co-owners of Superpro Samui.

Im no business expert but if Im reading that right, Glory VP called up his college buddy to take them into guardianship which removes their obligation to pay debt like bankruptcy?

Im no business expert but if Im reading that right, Glory VP called up his college buddy to take them into guardianship which removes their obligation to pay debt like bankruptcy?
I don't claim to be a business expert either, nor would I want to be they are all douche bags, but that's essentially the outcome.

So the people that were responsible for throwing Pierre's money away while failing to make Glory profitable came out unscathed while all the folks that worked hard to put on the shows including vendors/contracted workers can get fucked during a pandemic.

Meanwhile Scott Rudmann is sitting on the beach of an exotic island today drinking cocktails and doing blow.

LOL @ #purity

Last edited:
Could be like a refreshing, but imagine: Glory is bankrupt! It is very bad for image. Glory resisted exactly 8 years (Andurand just 7) and It"s Showtime and Superkombat/Local Kombat 15 years. But yet again if they pump again money..

And some Dutch people were very delusional, a few months ago Bas Boon predicted a golden future for Glory. He said the Netherlands has become the new Japan of fight sports! :)) And you call me delusional.

http://basboon.com/?p=7105

From what I know Hemmers' activities in Glory are only suspended until further notice. He is not dismissed.
There is a saying in Holland here...

Never trust bas boon.

Im partly joking tho, nobody knows bas boon.

Back