Glory not paying its bills?

I can't substantiate the claim personally, but kickboxing doesn't have a lot of money in it. There are a few places in the world where its pretty popular, but in terms of the promotions, its a constant revolving door. The promotions come and go.

I can't substantiate that either but is it really surprising? What is going on with Glory is what is going on with almost all promotions - a global pandemic. They have zero revenue coming in right now.

Maybe there has been some delay of payment. Why so surprised? It is not the world of UFC. With Superkombat it also happened. Important is everything was paid in the end. Even the coaches and team members know this.

It would be better try to fix this BEHIND DOORS.

Glory is feeding a lot of people. Some Dutchies are not realizing this. In kickboxing everything cannot be "German", it has also happened to the Dutch promotions. Let"s not be hypocrites! K-1 brought this sport to another level, but in fact the funding is much lower than in soccer and American sports.

That"s why today all the promotions collaborate. Imagine Western Europe pays very well to be even a waiter. Why punch in the head? But this is another discussion.

In a normal world there is place for respect. But here is kickboxing. There are delays. This is the sport, barely survives. Today even boxing is avoided.

Last edited:
I am more worried about the state of Glory. One very known user on the Dutch forum says Glory has 70 million euro debt.

Anoop is anyway an expert in fake news. I love when he talks with passion about the sport, but he is hunting "sensational".

Last edited:
:)) From what I know this was the official Twitter and the real Cor. https://twitter.com/corhemmers

Great way to make journalism! Tabloidism. He could work for The Sun or even Glory now.

Last edited:
they put alot of money advertising Badr vs Rico

most Americans arent really familiar with Hari though. They should make a play for someone like Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida maybe even Artem Lobov, that would generate interest imo

My former fan Rollermanskunk says Pierre Andurand got rich probably in brokerage because of this coronavirus. Wondering if is true, this would mean Glory has a long way, road now.

Last edited:
According to Dutch journalist Giovanni Tjin Cor Hemmers has indeed been fired by Glory. Remon Daalder as well. The office of Glory in Holland has also been closed.

Tjin also posted on his instagram a letter of AAG which serves Glory's financial interests. It seems Glory is in trouble.

Last edited:
Belgaroui posted on instagram indicating that GLORY is over.

Very sad if true, for everyone that worked there

Crazy is they go bankrupt so early!

Roller talking nonsense on Dutch forum..

Last edited:
Good analysis by Gabriel Varga.

Are they really going bankrupt though? Seems to me more like a debt restructuring thing but not sure.

If they go bankrupt, i hope One signs their best fighters.

Good analysis by Gabriel Varga.

Are they really going bankrupt though? Seems to me more like a debt restructuring thing but not sure.

If they go bankrupt, i hope One signs their best fighters.
they are apparently in recievership which I think is when the company is handed over to a group who sell off its shares/assets to get rid of the debt

Back