GLORY matchmaker comments on the status of Saki and Spong

ProBoxingInsidr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Spent quite awhile talking to Cor Hemmers today who was at the Mayweather Boxing Club. He was an interesting guy to talk to. We talked at length about Spong and Joe Schilling among others. Anyway, here is an interview I did. As you may know from the other thread, i know little about kickboxing, so I may have missed some good follow ups, but here is what he had to say about the Saki and Spong situations with GLORY

Last edited:
Vigney is the future of HW Kickboxing ya'll. Cor has lost his mind.

Thanks for the interview.

Spent quite awhile talking to Cor Hemmers today who was at the Mayweather Boxing Club. He was an interesting guy to talk to. We talked at length about Spong and Joe Schilling among others. Anyway, here is an interview I did. As you may know from the other thread, i know little about kickboxing, so I may have missed some good follow ups, but here is what he had to say about the Saki and Spong situations with GLORY

Tnx, good interview. I will share it on my fb-page (Fightstadium) to give it a boost

I lost faith and interest in GLORY when it sold its soul to the American market. Even Jauncey's brother said that they have trouble finding an opponent for him because they want his opponent to be an American.

Back