Glory: Last Man Standing (PPV) 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK (PBP) DISCUSSION

Went over its time frame for the PPV? That's brutal. At least they'll learn from it but the PPV provider is going to be pissed if the sales werent good and they have to deal with angry customers.

I saw 0% of the final. The PPV cut out and didn't recover. What a garbage end too a great night of fights.

Ghita vs Verhoeven reminds me of Pearson vs Sanchez

Ghita landed way more significant strikes.

I saw 0% of the final. The PPV cut out and didn't recover. What a garbage end too a great night of fights.

Sorry to hear that man. It was a great night of fights. I thought ghita would step on the gas a little more in the 5th though.

Ghita vs Verhoeven reminds me of Pearson vs Sanchez

Ghita landed way more significant strikes.

That's what i am saying as well. Rico did NOTHING! Ghita did ALMOST NOTHING! But at least he landed some solid body shots and a few decent counters.

I hope this helps Glory out, but they're definitely going to get a talking to by the ppv providers about going over their time / number of matches scheduled.

Kruck is completely clueless. How does this guy get work ?

I was really angry when I found out that clown was commentating again, Roufus is just as bad though.

Would've loved If Quadros and Bonjasky were commentating and I do miss the over the top announcing From The voice.

Sorry to hear that man. It was a great night of fights. I thought guitar would step on the gas a little more in the 5th though.

great card overall, sucks about the ppv getting cut off

PPV went to the end for me, not cut off. Fantastic night of fights. Too many fights for one night tho.

just got home from the fights, second Glory event. I like that they don't have 10+ minutes between fights. good night of fights, that Marcus KO though, damn!

Great show. Got here at 4pm and show ended at 10:30pm. Some did leave early, and the pro schilling fans left angry.

Anybody has a gif of the Schilling vs Marcus KO?

Great morning of fights. I was able to watch the whole thing here at work, just before getting busy :D

It was the first time I ordered an online PPV ever, but I was pretty satisfied. It did drop out many times but I blame being in China, running it trough a VPN and the crappy internet connection here at work.

Stand outs for me was Levin, Barret, Schilling, Bazooka, De Bonte.

De Bonte should have gotten the nod. But this sets them up for a great rematch down the line to sets things rights.

If Glory put on a PPV on the same night as a UFC PPV I'd take the Glory PPV. MMA is getting so stale and boring anymore. The UFCs roster is completely loaded with a bunch of play it safe point fighters and wall-and-stallers. But in the Glory PPV it seemed everyone was looking for the finish! The level of striking was also leaps and bounds better than anything we'd see in MMA.

So what's the appropriate length of a PPV? One Bonjasky comment or two?

Back