Glory 58 Pereira vs Marcus II

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
zi0QZd0.jpg

glad we get some friday night action, a good prelude for ufc moscow. will be tailing jim as always. <45>

Glory Odds

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 9.11.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 9.11.45 AM.png
    126.9 KB · Views: 10
Professional Oddsmaker Nick Kalikas opened the betting lines for GLORY 58 moments ago via Bet DSI:

GLORY KICKBOXING 58: CHICAGO
September 14, 2018
Sears Centre - Hoffman Estates

GLORY 58 - 10:30PM EDT - ESPN3

Glory Middleweight Title

Simon Marcus +125
Alex Pereira -165

Over 4.5 -160
Under 4.5 +120
-

Heavyweight

Jahfarr Wilnis +280
Benjamin Adegbuyi -400

Over 2.5 -130
Under 2.5 -110
-

Welterweight

Omari Boyd +165
Richard Abraham -215

Over 2.5 -270
Under 2.5 +190
-

Featherweight

Anvar Boynazarov +190
Bailey Sugden -270

Over 2.5 -280
Under 2.5 +200
-

SUPERFIGHT SERIES - 8:30PM EDT - UFCFightPass

Heavyweight

Haze Wilson +435
Junior Tafa -705

Over 1.5 +135
Under 1.5 -175
-

Noticed that odds are up at 5Dimes now. Anyone have any leans?

Smashed Alex Pereira around -160 in the main event. He battered Marcus for five rounds and almost stopped him the first time they fought and got a highlight reel one-punch KO in his last bout vs Yousri Belgaroui. Even though Marcus looked good in his recent bout with Jason Wilnis I think he gets stopped or loses a wide decision here at worst. Also couple of units on the under 4½ at +140 or so as Pereira's boxing is lethal as are MMarcus' kicks if he manages to get them off. Moderately big on the over 2½ in the co-main bout of Benjamin Adegbuyi vs Jahfarr Wilnis around -115. They both have KO power, but much easier against slightly lesser opponents, otherwise they have gone to decision many times and I think they will here too. The opening price on the total was off because they are heavyweights imho.

Richard Abraham is the hometown favorite but he's a mediocre American kickboxer who goes to decision almost every fight while his opponent Omari Boyd is likely as skilled and actually has a better record overall and in Glory albeit with less fights. This welterweight bout probably goes the distance to a reasonably close decision so I like a couple of units on Boyd as an underdog around +175. Also like British kickboxer Bailey Sugden vs Uzbek Anvar Boynazarov as a small favorite in their featherweight bout. The lines are kind of steep as released on the major U.S. books though. Mark Hunt protege Junior Tafa should probably get a first or second round KO vs his American opponent Haze Wilson making his Glory debut in their heavyweight bout headlining the SuperFight Series, but once again, the odds pretty lopsided. Small bet on the under 1½ at -170.

Also big on Pereira, had to settle for -215 though. A couple weeks ago I was on Marcus against Wilnis, but I have to go against him here and I think this one will play out similar to their previous fight. In their last fight Pereira was finding that chin and body almost every time and I don't think this time will be any different. Pereira's pressure and boxing will be to much for Marcus and I see Pereira getting his hands raised. Marcus is still a dangerous fighter and he looked great against Wilnis, but overall I'm fairly confident Pereira will get his hands raised today.

Here if someone wants to (re)watch their last fight:

betdsi lines
glory_dsi.png

ohmbet (euro/canada only) lines
glory_ohmbet.png
Prepare to be instantly limited if you take one of these Ohmbet lines. Fuckers try to open lines before anyone else but cant handle the consequences.

by the way -167 for pereira is still available at dsi (open to euro customers as well, i just hit it for 200 dollars).

Tailing you guys on Pereira. Got -205 for like 100$. Just looking for some degen action.

by the way -167 for pereira is still available at dsi (open to euro customers as well, i just hit it for 200 dollars).
Do you know if it's possible to deposit with Neteller there?

I think I tried before and they only had credit card, Bitcoin and moneygram available, while the Neteller symbol was on their website. Might have changed though

Do you know if it's possible to deposit with Neteller there?

I think I tried before and they only had credit card, Bitcoin and moneygram available, while the Neteller symbol was on their website. Might have changed though

i'm not sure man, only options i saw were credit card and bitcoin.

Back