Glory 58 Chicago: Adegbuyi vs. Wilnis II & Pereira vs. Marcus II (September 14)

Pereira looks huge, so tall, but I am not sure the first round will not be close.

Marcus has no strategy at all, I mean is he known for his KO power? Maybe he will lose like against Joe Schilling.

Marcus has no strategy at all, I mean is he known for his KO power? Maybe he will lose like against Joe Schilling.

:)) He was caught again, also in 4th. This is not kickboxing anyway from Marcus.

I love Glory so much. I think I make more money than some of the undercard fighters with it.

I missed what Pereira said there in the post-fight interview. There's no 8 second rewind on WatchESPN unlike Fight Pass. Alex said he wanted to go to 209 pounds and fight who in a superfight?

Just re-watched it, I didn't hear Alex say a name at LHW, just that he wanted to fight up a weight class in New York in November.

Just re-watched it, I didn't hear Alex say a name at LHW, just that he wanted to fight up a weight class in New York in November.
He can fight against Vakhitov, he looked huge.

Ok event but basically only two fights.

Last edited:
Not sure how I feel about Glory. We had a few good knockouts last night which was nice, but we're at a point where the top guys they have are just going around in circles rematching eachother, while the new guys they bring in just aren't any good. As far as developing talent the prelims were really really low level and I'm sure it's because it was in the US, their just isn't any fresh blood or established guys being brought in to create some excitement and anticipation for their events.

Not sure how I feel about Glory. We had a few good knockouts last night which was nice, but we're at a point where the top guys they have are just going around in circles rematching eachother, while the new guys they bring in just aren't any good. As far as developing talent the prelims were really really low level and I'm sure it's because it was in the US, their just isn't any fresh blood or established guys being brought in to create some excitement and anticipation for their events.
True, when the glory events come we just wait and watch(with a few exceptions)

its not like K-1 or a Kunlun stacked event

SFS on the US cards have become kinda meh, lately been skipping some of them or at least some fights on them. Main cards are still pretty good so I don't mind if the format is more locals and maybe a bit better closing fight on SFS and then an international level main card.

----
I'm probably one of the bigger Kunlun fans around but it's not like their events are all stacked either :D

Last edited:
Back