Glory 55 New York Thread

I would like to see Artem Levin vs Pereira again, but Levin doesn't seem interested in Glory anymore

that was brutal

both went from that kind of the overand that you project the whole body into it...

only one will land,the other will get fucked up heheh

i hope Alex pereira didnt go To MMA to chase Adesanya,Because if he does,we summon Kyshenko to do it to chase him in there also to make things fair

set up RVR vs Pet Next !!<Moves>
no sus injuries this time

can't wait for Po Atan in MMA, IMO it's clear that's what he wants, just a matter of time

DimZKdNW0AEKmMl.jpg:large

Great ko by Alex.

Pet should release the clinch after throwing a knee. Thats the whole point of the clinch+1action rule. He clinches throws the knee and then keeps on clinching. That point deduction was good. And maybe should have been given sooner.

Refs shouldnt break the clinch fighters should, and be swinging coming out of it ;p
(First point deduction was bs)

Just catching up on the main card.

I gotta pee
hahah

Pet didn't look the greatest this time.
Happy for Pereira.

Dutch crowd in front of me were pretty bummed. Crazy ko.

possibly Yousri's family; I believe his mother traveled over for it and it was the first time she had watched a fight of his live. They had an agreement she would come and see him fight when he was fighting for the world title (she couldn't bear to watch him fight you see) but in December she was battling stomach cancer and couldn't go to the Rotterdam fight, so she went to this one. And yeah :/

Great ko by Alex.

Pet should release the clinch after throwing a knee. Thats the whole point of the clinch+1action rule. He clinches throws the knee and then keeps on clinching. That point deduction was good. And maybe should have been given sooner.

Refs shouldnt break the clinch fighters should, and be swinging coming out of it ;p
(First point deduction was bs)
thats not the rule. the rule is you have up to 5 seconds of active clinching allowed not 1 knee and release

possibly Yousri's family; I believe his mother traveled over for it and it was the first time she had watched a fight of his live. They had an agreement she would come and see him fight when he was fighting for the world title (she couldn't bear to watch him fight you see) but in December she was battling stomach cancer and couldn't go to the Rotterdam fight, so she went to this one. And yeah :/

I think you're right. She was crying. Noticed right after the excitement of the KO.

Sucks to get ko'ed like that so early.

Was kinda half expecting the Petch fight to go the way it went. KVN is really awkward. Roosmalen is an easier fight for Petch because of his style, height, range etc. Petch needs to go back to the drawing board and really work on limiting his clinching which will come in time if he keeps at it.

Great KO from Periera. Only seen a few highlights. Haven't seen the full fights since no one decided to post in the no spoilers thread but most of the fights I wanted to watch went the way I expected so apologies accepted.

Back