Glory 53 Lille

How can you post part 2 without part 1 first?

I didn't think he deserved another shot so soon after his last performance but I think he was chosen due to convenience since sittichai and pet were also fighting. Hopefully this motivates him to clinch less but its difficult. These things take time. In his last Glory fight he went from being in the army to training a few weeks before the fight. In that scenario he's obviously gonna go back to what feels natural to him once he starts getting hit which is to clinch, break and reset. I heard he's been looking good in this fight camp but still not sure if its enough.
He was a replacement

Jason Wilnis is injured and out of his bout with Yousri Belgaroui with Dawid Kasperski stepping in for him on short notice. Alan Scheinson gets another late replacement opponent as well. Updated lineup for the Glory 53 SFS card below:

GLORY 53 SuperFight Series
Welterweight Headline Bout:
Cédric Doumbé vs. Thongchai Sitsongpeenong
Middleweight Bout: Yousri Belgaroui vs. Dawid Kasperski
Featherweight Tournament Final Bout: Winner of Bout A vs. Winner of Bout B
Welterweight Bout: Alan Scheinson vs. Anghel Cardos
Featherweight Tournament Semifinal Bout B: Serhiy Adamchuk vs. Azize Hlali
Featherweight Tournament Semifinal Bout A: Victor Pinto vs. Buray Bozaryilmaz

Opening betting odds at BetDSI:

GLORY 53 Main Card - Live on ESPN3 at 3:30pm ET / 12:30pm PT

Glory Lightweight 70 kg Championship

Tyjani Beztati +235
Sitthichai Sitsongpeenong -305

Over 4.5 -160
Under 4.5 +120

Heavyweight 120 kg

Jahfarr Wilnis +350
Jamal Ben Saddik -500

Over 2.5 +120
Under 2.5 -160

Glory Women's Super Bantamweight 55 kg Championship

Amel Dehby +375
Anissa Meksen -575

Over 4.5 -505
Under 4.5 +335

Light Heavyweight 93 kg

Zinedine Hameur-Lain +150
Michael Duut -190

Over 1.5 -170
Under 1.5 +130

Featherweight 66 kg

Abdellah Ezbiri +125
Petchpanomrung Kiatmookao -165

Over 2.5 -190
Under 2.5 +150

---------------------------------------------

Superfight Series - Live on UFC Fight Pass at 1pm ET / 10am PT

Welterweight 77 kg

Thongchai Sitsongpeenong +210
Cedric Doumbe -280

Over 2.5 -230
Under 2.5 +170

I didn't even realize I had this channel, but I do on DirecTV. The Glory main card will be broadcast live on ESPN News at 3:30 PM ET after the SuperFight Series on Fight Pass at 1 PM ET. Early prelims on Pluto.tv at 11:45 am or so.

ESPN News? Is that a upgrade or downgrade.
Well it's an upgrade from many recent cards in the sense that most of those were only shown online on ESPN3 at WatchESPN.com. But I assume that it's a downgrade from the few times they showed the main card live on ESPN2 on tv, which I have to imagine is in more homes than ESPN News.

I said up to 30lbs meaning that is usually the limit and 6kg in 3 days is not as bad as some other weight cuts. Conor when he fought at 145 used to cut a lot more than that. Anderson Silva also used to cut quite a bit.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...-average-weight-cut-for-top-fighters.3388503/
cutting weight during an fight camp is one thing but coming 6kg in 3 days is a lot and can surely affect on a fighter performance even if he makes weight in the scale for the exhaustion and excessive dehydration

Probably ate to much pad thai, he will be fine.

lel these odds

Sitthichai should be an waay bigger favorite,Beztati struggled to beat mid lvls,his height and reach didnt mean a lot since sitthichai fought harder and also tall opponents,body destruction win incoming for Sitthichai anyways.

-Ben Saddik being -500 favorite is also biased,Wilnis isnt on the best moment of his career especially with that very poor performance against undersized tavares,but he didnt fight in a while and is probably coming stronger for a better year,lets remember that he got controversial losses against Londt and Adegbuyi.

lel these odds

Sitthichai should be an waay bigger favorite,Beztati struggled to beat mid lvls,his height and reach didnt mean a lot since sitthichai fought harder and also tall opponents,body destruction win incoming for Sitthichai anyways.

-Ben Saddik being -500 favorite is also biased,Wilnis isnt on the best moment of his career especially with that very poor performance against undersized tavares,but he didnt fight in a while and is probably coming stronger for a better year,lets remember that he got controversial losses against Londt and Adegbuyi.
Agree 100%, I smashed Sitthichai's opening lines at -280, -300 and -305. The under 4½ rounds looks very nice at +120 as well.

Aber aber tschuvenov sa euleg kalagl in fing teal ! @Kanka
giphy.gif

Opening betting odds at BetDSI:

GLORY 53 Main Card - Live on ESPN3 at 3:30pm ET / 12:30pm PT

Glory Lightweight 70 kg Championship

Tyjani Beztati +235
Sitthichai Sitsongpeenong -305

Over 4.5 -160
Under 4.5 +120

Heavyweight 120 kg

Jahfarr Wilnis +350
Jamal Ben Saddik -500

Over 2.5 +120
Under 2.5 -160

Glory Women's Super Bantamweight 55 kg Championship

Amel Dehby +375
Anissa Meksen -575

Over 4.5 -505
Under 4.5 +335

Light Heavyweight 93 kg

Zinedine Hameur-Lain +150
Michael Duut -190

Over 1.5 -170
Under 1.5 +130

Featherweight 66 kg

Abdellah Ezbiri +125
Petchpanomrung Kiatmookao -165

Over 2.5 -190
Under 2.5 +150

Superfight Series - Live on UFC Fight Pass at 1pm ET / 10am PT

Welterweight 77 kg

Thongchai Sitsongpeenong +210
Cedric Doumbe -280

Over 2.5 -230
Under 2.5 +170

How do those odds work?

Glory is really trying to promote Sittichai. The've put out several videos of him on social media lately. He seems to be one of the most popular fighters too

How do those odds work?
-350 means you have to risk $350 on the favorite to win $100 and return your stake + winnings of $450 if you win. On the other hand +200 for example means you can risk $100 on the underdog and win $200 and collect your stake and winnings of $300 if your fighter wins.

weigh in live by boxrec starting in 2 hours

Back