Glory 53 Lille

Beztati never will be ready for Sittichai, might as well send him to the slaughterhouse now.

So lets look at glory's next event. What is there to like and dislike?

Glory 53:
Sitthichai Sitsongpeenong vs Tyjani Beztati
Jamal ben Sadik vs Jahfarr Wilnis
Zinedine Hameur-Lain vs. Michael Duut
Anissa Meksen (c) vs. Amel Dehby
Petchpanomrung Kiatmookao vs. Abdellah Ezbiri

Glory 53 SFS:
Cédric Doumbé vs. Eyevan Danenberg
Yousri Belgaroui vs. Jason Wilnis
Alan Scheison vs Mohammed Jaraya
Semifinals:
Serhiy Adamchuk vs. Azize Hlali
Victor Pinto vs Buray Bozaryilmaz
'
im with cedric!

Beztati never will be ready for Sittichai, might as well send him to the slaughterhouse now.
He's still dangerous and rangy. Like in his last fight. He was losing until he got the KO that came out of nowhere.

He's still dangerous and rangy. Like in his last fight. He was losing until he got the KO that came out of nowhere.
He looked overwhelmed, big croud and allot of pressure. He needs to bring allot more fighting sittichai

Petpanomrung has the potential to be a better version of prime Petrosyan. I do wonder what will happen when his chin gets tested tho. Hopefully he can avoid that. I think we're all underrating how successful he was against Roosmalen. At least I did. He moved up to 145 and in his 5th kb fight imo schooled Roosmalen who's arguably one of the best fighters in the sport.

If he stays focused and doesn't go down the same route as Jomthong he could do great things. He's a lot more skillful than sittichai. Just less kb experience so needs a little more work in certain areas.

Yeah very good card.

There is either quality or intrigue in almost every fight. Tongchai getting the push is the only weird thing but his kickboxing fights are funny in a trainwreck kind of way.

Yeah very good card.

There is either quality or intrigue in almost every fight. Tongchai getting the push is the only weird thing but his kickboxing fights are funny in a trainwreck kind of way.
Thongchai vs Doumbe sounds cool in theory, but Thongchai has been lame in kickboxing apart from his fight against Casey Greene and against Groenhart. Thongchai clinches way too much, i think they should give him point deductions pretty quick if he does it. He doesn't clinch offensively in the same way as Buakaw or Sittichai, but just walks forward with his arms out like a zombie. It might be a bad matchup for Doumbe though if Thongchai can neutralize his punches by clinching, and neutralizing his movement with low kicks. I predict a lame fight, but Doumbe has said he will start going for the KO from now on. If thongchai also let his hands go it could be an entertaining fight

Glory just told Thongchai, if he puts on a bad performance he get's cut.

So sittichai has 2kg to lose a few days before the fight and petpanomrung has 6kg to lose! Pet putting on some serious weight.

Glory just told Thongchai, if he puts on a bad performance he get's cut.
I didn't think he deserved another shot so soon after his last performance but I think he was chosen due to convenience since sittichai and pet were also fighting. Hopefully this motivates him to clinch less but its difficult. These things take time. In his last Glory fight he went from being in the army to training a few weeks before the fight. In that scenario he's obviously gonna go back to what feels natural to him once he starts getting hit which is to clinch, break and reset. I heard he's been looking good in this fight camp but still not sure if its enough.

It was about time to cut Thongchai, and the "youngest Lumpinee champ" Yodkhumpon too..

The video that they say that Sitthichai haves 2kg to lose and Pet 6kg was 3 days from the weigh, i think Sitthichai can did it

How the fuck Pet haves 6kg to lose in 3 days,did his training camp was for a Glutton tournament?

Really hoping he can make the weight but damn 6kg in 3 days is hardcore,if he pulls it off he will be looking a dead man walking with the dehydration :(

I'm the biggest complainer when it comes to Petpanomrungs and Thongchais clinching in Glory, but I rather see rules enforced more and points taking off WHILE they fight, rather then Glory coming out like that saying they cut him because he isn't following the rules.

How the fuck Pet haves 6kg to lose in 3 days,did his training camp was for a Glutton tournament?

Really hoping he can make the weight but damn 6kg in 3 days is hardcore,if he pulls it off he will be looking a dead man walking with the dehydration :(
6kg in 3 days is a lot but not too dramatic. I've heard of guys losing up to 30lbs in a 48 hour period which is around 13.5kg. I think soon he can start fighting at 155.

6kg in 3 days is a lot but not too dramatic. I've heard of guys losing up to 30lbs in a 48 hour period which is around 13.5kg. I think soon he can start fighting at 155.
for a fighter its a lot.

who lost 30lbs in 2 days? this is very dangerous..

Back