Glory 34

The overall control of the fight is what made it a robbery whether you count kicks to the arms or not. And dropping/knocking someone out is not as dominating as completely schooling them for 5 rounds. Anyone can land a good shot and knock someone down.

But forget the RVR fight. I just have a feeling that if Sittichai doesnt dominate against Marat he will be robbed.
Uh, ya, but knocking someone down drastically effects the scoring, schooling and being in control doesn't.

You haven't seen many fights then. That fight was still competitive. Robberies happen all the time in independent judging...

It was a bad decision but it wasn't like it was a horrific robbery. It's not like Sittichai was dropping RVR.

Masato was gifted way worse decisions.

thanks. I thought the forum would explode if someone said this so I just let it go. but yeah Sittichai vs. RvR wasn't a big robbery. it was just an ordinary bad decision. it was bad because RvR did nothing but Sittichai didn't do much either.

Sittichai looked much, much more skilled but round by round it was a close fight. what enfuriated me at the time was the bullshit stats counting 100+ punches landed for RvR. he landed 5 or 6.

Ya Glory has the worst fucking compustrike system that I've ever seen.

Which masato wins were worse than RVR/Sittichai 1? That was one of the worst ive seen, I had sittichai winning practically every round. Buakaw/Kraus 4 was pretty bad too. Been a while since ive watched a lot of masatos fights, I remember him getting an extra round against buakaw after he got brutalised the entire fight.

Kyshenko in the finals. The Buakaw fight is worse as well.

Kyshenko in the finals. The Buakaw fight is worse as well.

Masato-Buakaw I was garbage. I think its the only time in K-1 history that Kakuda and his fellow judges had their pay docked and were forced to apologize.

Masato-Kyshenko II, I rooted against it but I'm fine with the decision now. I can see why the argument for Masato would exist, whereas I can't for Sittichai-RvR I.

DastardlyMass is going to hate me for saying this but Sittichai dominated RVR the way Mayweather dominated Pacquiao in a way that neither really landed much but you knew who was in control of the fight. I think sometimes people concentrate too much on how many shots landed rather than who was actually in control.

RVR always look aggressive but in that fight he was gun shy. When you can make a fighter look like he's never looked before to me that's a dominating win. Watch every fight Pacs in. He's always aggressive and exciting even in the fights he lost but than watch him against Floyd. Its like a completely different fighter in there. The same goes for RVR in that first fight.

Fucking Antuan Pinto made RVR look like that. Please stop felating Sittichai in every post...

Fucking Antuan Pinto made RVR look like that. Please stop felating Sittichai in every post...
Yeah in a mt fight like in 2008. And stop with the gay comments. I dont know what kinda shit your into but none of that round here mate.

I think Robin was outclassed, it was a big robbery but i could see how the judges saw the kicks to the arms as "blocked", and somehow though RvR did more damage with low kicks and punch combos (which really didn't land clean). Again, shitty judges

We all know that's BS. The first Sittichai vs RVR fight was one of the biggest robberies I've seen in all combat sports. It was too much of a robbery to be "independent".

so then that same company which went out of its way to set up a robbery in the first fight went out of its way to again set up a controversial decision for the rematch, except in the other fighter's favor? right

shit judging happens all the time; it is what it is. and as other people are saying, that fight was nowhere near the massive OMG robbery that you're making out like it was. There was little decisive from either side. You're arguing that Sittichai was "controlling" the fight even though it wasn't like super-obvious. That's a tenuous argument and frankly sounds a little fanboy.

Most people were saying after the second fight that they thought RvR won. He went mental after losing that decision. Glory nearly lost him to bellator after that fight. So, what's the overarching grand strategy there, with these supposedly non-independent decisions?

so then that same company which went out of its way to set up a robbery in the first fight went out of its way to again set up a controversial decision for the rematch, except in the other fighter's favor? right

shit judging happens all the time; it is what it is. and as other people are saying, that fight was nowhere near the massive OMG robbery that you're making out like it was. There was little decisive from either side. You're arguing that Sittichai was "controlling" the fight even though it wasn't like super-obvious. That's a tenuous argument and frankly sounds a little fanboy.

Most people were saying after the second fight that they thought RvR won. He went mental after losing that decision. Glory nearly lost him to bellator after that fight. So, what's the overarching grand strategy there, with these supposedly non-independent decisions?

People thought the second fight was close because of the commentary and made-up stats. It wasn't.

Lol come on, sittichai won all 5 rounds in the first fight, 50-45 isn't a close fight. Sure he didn't bully him, but still not a close fight.

And what "most people" were saying Robin won the second fight? I think i've seen like 3 guys saying it here, and then the rest were fanboys on Robins instagram or facebook page. The same people that though robin won the first time.

Last edited:
Most people? Where are all these people you speak of? Ask everyone on this forum. Click on the video on YouTube and read the comments. The only people who said RVR won was RVR, that biased commentator Valtellini and a few fans. RVR can roid rage and cry all he wants. He knows he didn't win either fight.

Most people thought it was a much closer fight than the first one but still thought Sittichai edged it. The only one claiming robbery was RVR.

Most people thought it was a much closer fight than the first one but still thought Sittichai edged it. The only one claiming robbery was RVR.
+1

It was funny I took those screenshots of all their faces cause they were funny and then a few people took them and twisted it into some omg such a bs decision absolutely nobody expected it!!!111

I think its pretty obvious what happened in the first fight. The judges were not the most experienced, saw Robin had the big shiny belt, then when rounds were fairly inactive they decided to just give it to the champ, reducing the chance that it would be controversial. Of course that doesn't fly with fans who follow the sport closely.

if I'm not mistaken Dave Walsh from Liverkick said a few times on twitter that the two fights were "reverse robberies" meaning he thinks RvR won the second one.

Back