Glory 28 Paris

umm, one of them was former welterweight champion Joe Valtellini , so..
Well not sure which one it was but to say "this fight is difficult to score" and "Grigorian did the most damage" are both false statements. I agree it was competitive and close but I think it was clear Sittichai won by the end of the fight whether your a fighter or not.

I had faith the judges would give Sittichai the fight because they seemed better this event, refs too. Earlier fight they scored for Wilnis, over Verlinden's volume punching the gloves. Its a fight where I think winner is different than the way judges will score, but I think they got it right.

I hope Willnis gets his fight against Jacoby, rather see him fight Marcus than Jacoby. Willnis is right when he say, 'he win tournament but against who?'. You cant have contender tourney with no real contenders in it.

really?what's said about him? i only read great things....

I think only knock for clinching Varga. Before he come as late replacement fighter and look impressive.

First two rounds he was moving around not landing much getting Mosab frustrated then he started opening up

He get very shitted off and start with the body slam.

Sometimes you see fighter and it is their time, they do good performance and they get right fight at right time. I really thought it was gonna be like that for Amrani but he never get started.

really?what's said about him? i only read great things....

both previews I read said he was a boring point fighter and if I'm not mistaken Liverkick's Dave Walsh said in his that his title fight was one of the worst ever in Glory.

damn.

well i saw him the first time with grigorian and for a short notice and a higher weight fight he looked really impressive.
he's a promising kid.

damn.

well i saw him the first time with grigorian and for a short notice and a higher weight fight he looked really impressive.
he's a promising kid.
people give him shit for clinching to win the title. Glory made a bigger deal about that title fight than the sittichai vs rvr fight on the same card. I don't even understand why as he won handily but glory wanted to push that it was terrible reffing and judging but it was pretty clear he was within the rules and easily won

people give him shit for clinching to win the title. Glory made a bigger deal about that title fight than the sittichai vs rvr fight on the same card. I don't even understand why as he won handily but glory wanted to push that it was terrible reffing and judging but it was pretty clear he was within the rules and easily won

i won't even try to understand glory logic because there's none.

Was he clinching defensively or offensively? havent watched the whole fight

First two rounds he was moving around not landing much getting Mosab frustrated then he started opening up
That's a good strategy. Get his opponent a bit tired and frustrated then take over. It may not be the most entertaining but its what gets the job done. Very smart game plan by Adamchuk.

You mean the title fight right? I thought it was pretty competitive.

Sittichai vs roosmalen for the title confirmed in June Glory Amsterdam

Sittichai vs roosmalen for the title confirmed in June Glory Amsterdam
I wouldnt say its "confirmed" yet. The title of the article says sittichai books title fight in june, but then the article doesnt say anything about the fight.

not sure if it's the smartest idea to do the titlefight in amsterdam, after such a controversial decision last time.

I wouldnt say its "confirmed" yet. The title of the article says sittichai books title fight in june, but then the article doesnt say anything about the fight.

qcElBRO.gif

not sure if it's the smartest idea to do the titlefight in amsterdam, after such a controversial decision last time.

qcElBRO.gif
I mean we dont have an official date or anything yet. That article came out 2 days after the event.

I would love that fight to be in Amsterdam. I don't think they will rob him again not after last time. I think that first robbery was for drama. Look how everyone reacted. You create controversy and get loads of people talking. As a result you attract people and get them keen on seeing a rematch.

If Sittichai fights in Amsterdam he should do something cheeky and come out with a sign saying Thai's are better then the dutch. People will boo him and be angry but watch his fan base grow. I call it the "Floyd Mayweather" effect. Conor Mcgoat and Donald Trump know how effective it is.

I think it will happen.just een reading van roosmalen twitter which says in Dutch he us fighting sittichai for titel in june and after that he is moving to featherweight to fight Adamchuk for title

I wouldnt say its "confirmed" yet. The title of the article says sittichai books title fight in june, but then the article doesnt say anything about the fight.[/

Ok.so if he is booked to fight for title he is fighting robin and as Glory has already confirmed their June event in Amsterdam I think it's pretty likely .

Back