GLORY 27 SuperFight Series LIVE DISCUSSION (Fight Pass)

Wayne looked a good promisse in the past,Jacoby looked a killer on this tournament,but agreed on Wayne Barret looked bad on his first fight and afraid on the last one

So Barrett gave up?

Disappointing. When he first came into the org I was pretty excited to see an athletic guy with an amateur Boxing background.

He turned out to be a huge flop.

Never imagine Jacoby putting this kind of performance,he changed entirely after defeated Barret.

His left jab+hard right cross became so accurate,guy is looking very good
Yeah he's improved. Since glory I'm Dubai he's been doing good

Glory could do the last fight of Schilling against Jacoby,i think this Jacoby performance defeat Schilling and most probably knock him out

The fact that Jacoby is fighting jabronis is irrelevant? It's all because of improvement?

So that's the story?

I never knew how it started, but I always had a laugh seeing those threads.

They're basically a fight night/PPV ritual.
I remember the night distinctly. We watched as fight after fight ended in a crazy knock out and guys got crazy cuts. When the record got tied the last fight remaining was Cormier vs Frank Mir and everyone was like "OMG, Frank Mir vs a heavy handed wrestler! We will break the record for sure!" then it actually went to the decision. I was so pissed! But still a legendary night.

WAR MARCUS
I hate point fighters.
Fang Bian would smash either of these guys though, like he already did to Marcus last year.

Fight is intense. Marcusnis looking sloppy with Levin clinching a lot. Don't know why the red gave Levin an 8 count. His boxing knees are looking sharp though

That ref gave Levin an 8 count for falling out of the ring? lol

AL WIGHERS SON OF A BITCH?

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT KNOCKDOWN?

THIS GUY DESTROYING FIGHTS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the fuck is levin's problem. i hope he gets deducted points for his fucking clinch stalling

WTF was that first round? Levin gets warned for pushing and an 8-count for getting thrown out of the ring, but Wichgers never mentions his clinching with hardly any knees?? What is going on?

Back