GLORY 27 SuperFight Series LIVE DISCUSSION (Fight Pass)

Santa enjoying some kickboxing

You probably know his career more than I do, but I can't find any history of him beating anyone to really justify being ranked higher than Zimmerman.
Right now I wouldn't pick Zimmerman to beat Guto, but I'd pay to watch. Did you see Errol's last fight?

You probably know his career more than I do, but I can't find any history of him beating anyone to really justify being ranked higher than Zimmerman.

Zimmerman is 3-6 in his last nine snd look terrible and way out of shape last time out. Should never have even got a split loss. Not that Innocente has done much to be ranked that high

Guto fought in the UFC huh?

Somehow I don't remember him fighting at all.

Got KO'd vs Derrick Lewis
TUF19_fight8_1_gnp.gif

and submitted by Anthony Perosh

Anthony-Perosh-Guto-Inocente.jpg

His ground game was pretty limited, couldn't showcase his kickboxing in the UFC. Although I don't really know how high his level is.

Anderson Braddock hacking down the legs of Mo Green.

Mo Green legs

Attachments

• bruce-lee-vs-kareem.jpg
    bruce-lee-vs-kareem.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 7
So Ismael Londt's win over Rico in 2009 is on his Wikipedia page, but not Rico's. There's a lot of that. Good to see Londt signed by Glory

I'm late fuck! live stream please, some ilegal fight pass link by PM PLEASE!!!!!!!!! I appreciate it!

Guess that's all I get to see tonight.

Can't believe it went from having live Glory evens on both Spike and Fight Network, to not even having a stream online.

I'd think Fight Network would still air it, I thought maybe it was because they support the UFC now, but clearly Glory and the UFC are working together and theyre actually playing Glory 19 reruns tonight, so why couldn't they get Glory 27 on instead?

Lame.

Back