GLORY 27 SuperFight Series LIVE DISCUSSION (Fight Pass)

Pay dues? lol Im not challenging your credibility dude, I was just wondering if you're some martial arts master who recently discovered the site or something like that. Also since you brought up 18 year olds, Coca can school us all on MT and Im pretty sure he is like 18 or 19. The internet is where post content stands alone and arbitrary traits dont matter.
Now you're placing words in my mouth. Some of the best coaches or those who analyze and make betting odds are not fighters. It doesn't take wizard like skills to see Simon got KO'ed in his first KB match and so now he stalls and only fights safe by clinching (which is what he is good at).

My older brother got his black belt in kenpo karate and Japanese jujutsu in the early 1990's. We spared a lot. I understand the fight game pretty well including boxing.

Simon Marcus has been known as a boring smothering clincher for basically his whole career, well before he ever got KO'ed. Get up to speed...

If I have paid my dues elsewhere why do I need to pay them on a website where a 13 year old could make an account 5 years ago and I'm going to act like an an 18 year old has authority over me? No thanks. Respect is offered on a post to post basis. I knew of the gracie challenge before the UFC even existed. 1992 in fact.
who gives a shit! Any real red blooded american knew about the gracie challenge in 1989! Obviously you weren't classy enough for a nudie magazine the caliber of playboy
58300771.jpg

Just watched the event, and I have to say this is by far the worst ref I've ever seen in my life. Not only the 2 points he took away from Levin where in fact both guys where doing the same, but for me the best part was that "knockdown" he called when Marcus threw Levin out of the ring.
I've seen similar situations to this where the fighter loses his temper and attacks the ref. At least Levin didn't do that and simply left the ring. Disgraceful.

LOL! so here is an article on brock lender petitioning the nsac to not have mazaggatti ref his fight which you claim can't be done. His request was granted also
http://www.mmamania.com/2008/10/29/...agatti-not-referee-randy-couture-ufc-91-fight

jesus christ

this is why i find you so exasperating, your arguments are always just crazy non sequiturs which pull in whatever fact you think backs your argument at the time, relevant or not.

Your trains of logic go like, "Yeah well maybe you say WSOF can't do that but look, Palhares drives a silver car and it was raining last tuesday, so actually testosterone use was legitimized during Japan's K-1 era"

an ATHLETE making an extraordinary request not to have a referee is NOT THE SAME THING as a PROMOTER making that same request

i dont know why i even get into these arguments with you, they are just a giant waste of time.

jesus christ

this is why i find you so exasperating, your arguments are always just crazy non sequiturs which pull in whatever fact you think backs your argument at the time, relevant or not.

Your trains of logic go like, "Yeah well maybe you say WSOF can't do that but look, Palhares drives a silver car and it was raining last tuesday, so actually testosterone use was legitimized during Japan's K-1 era"

an ATHLETE making an extraordinary request not to have a referee is NOT THE SAME THING as a PROMOTER making that same request

i dont know why i even get into these arguments with you, they are just a giant waste of time.
Look you can keep deflecting all you want but promotions are allowed to ask that certain officials be used or not used. Now it is up to the commission to approve the request but PROMOTIONS can make the request. Boxing promoters do it all the time! Your the only one with crazy logic coming up with bullshit excuse after excuse.

jesus christ

last week ive had the same argument with like that but a different subject

he called gerard gordeau a kickboxer and i said he fought kb and mma st the tail end of his, but was a karate fighter first and foremost.

he told me to get educated about the sport because gordeau had fought in k1 bla bla bla and I didnt know enough. I explained everything to him and showed him his own personal website just to make sure he would accept it and still he holds on to what fits his view

he sees what he wants to see and if pointed out to something that does not fit his view, he'll do mental gymnastics to keep his view intact. it's called being a pussy who cant admit when he's wrong

last week ive had the same argument with like that but a different subject

he called gerard gordeau a kickboxer and i said he fought kb and mma st the tail end of his, but was a karate fighter first and foremost.

he told me to get educated about the sport because gordeau had fought in k1 bla bla bla and I didnt know enough. I explained everything to him and showed him his own personal website just to make sure he would accept it and still he holds on to what fits his view

he sees what he wants to see and if pointed out to something that does not fit his view, he'll do mental gymnastics to keep his view intact. it's called being a pussy who cant admit when he's wrong
I'm sorry i must be blind because all those kb,savate, and mma rules i dint see him doing a single damn one of his karate kicks nor his he out there throwing straight punches to the chest! Face it dip shit he trained at a kickboxing gym alongside kick boxers like hoost and royers. Jan play tough him kickboxing and when he fought professional that is the style he used dipshit. You fucking proclaim peter aerts the greatest muaythai fighter ever you bumbling idiot

I'm sorry i must be blind because all those kb,savate, and mma rules i dint see him doing a single damn one of his karate kicks nor his he out there throwing straight punches to the chest! Face it dip shit he trained at a kickboxing gym alongside kick boxers like hoost and royers. Jan play tough him kickboxing and when he fought professional that is the style he used dipshit. You fucking proclaim peter aerts the greatest muaythai fighter ever you bumbling idiot
my lil friend, if you really think gordeau is not first and foremost a karate fighter then there is nothing in can tell you. you make a fool of yourself with each and every post you make. i got you all riled up as well by posting here what you told me. pipe down lil fella, you'll turn bald before your 40

Thoughts on Levin vs. Simon.

Just like last time it is Simon who refuses to fight at kickboxing range. It doesn't matter that Levin grabs him when Simon is constantly closing the distance and standing 2 inches from Levin's chest. Be honest with yourself... go re-watch the fight and ask yourself who is fighting at kickboxing range (jabs, combos, leg kicks) and who is constantly seeking to close the distance and use clinch and elbows.

Just like someone already said they need to just fight a muay thai fight because Simon won't fight at Kickboxing range, only muay thai where he can avoid getting hurt or KO'ed by Levin's range strikes.

Marcus can fight at any range he wants Levin still can't clinch like that. both are kinda uncomfortable under kickboxing rules but for whatever reason levin suddenly clinches more than Marcus would do even under MT rules when they fight.

Marcus is doing a John Ruiz though and clinches after every attack

The ref was bad but Levin clinched more than even Klitschko does in boxing.

Why does it matter at which range Marcus fights you can fight at whichever range you want you just can't clinch like that under kickboxing rules

I wouldn't be surprised if Bian beats levin if Levin goes to China.

Glory MW is a mess. The same guys fighting each other all the time with no new blood but Dustin Jacoby and now with Levin possibly gone and all the guys already ahving fought each other too many times it's far from exciting.

I don't use the term dishonest to imply an illegal action but to avoid the fight. Simon is avoiding a kickboxing range fight because Levin will beat him at range. It's like in mma where a guy runs (kalib Starnes) or stalls on the ground so he doesn't have to fight. Simon should be called out for exploiting the rules. He purposely closes the distance so he doesn't have to fight at range. In mauy thai it's fine but imo under kickboxing rules he should be warned then fouled.

Warned for what? It's not illegal to get as close as you want. it is illegal to clinch that much though. What can he do? Use footwork, jabs and teeps. Why shouldMarcus stand at a distance thaT#s bad for him? Just like in MMA if you can't stop the guy from wrestlefucking you then that's your fault. Why should Marcus exchange at long range? He has no reason to and it's on levin to stop him from doing that.
That's the reason why Bian beat Marcus. Bian used footwork and counter Marcus everytime he came in.

my lil friend, if you really think gordeau is not first and foremost a karate fighter then there is nothing in can tell you. you make a fool of yourself with each and every post you make. i got you all riled up as well by posting here what you told me. pipe down lil fella, you'll turn bald before your 40
Obviously he was a karate guy like 99% of kickboxers claim their style comes from but it doesn't change the fact the the style he used to fight for money was kickboxing that was taught to him by jan plas. His whole professional fighting career he fought completely different from when he was a lowly knockdown karate fighter but obviously you must have missed that memo. Also every it just happens that every person representing karate in the original ufc and k1 back in 1993 wore their gi except gored because he was repressing a fucking kickboxing gym not a fucking karate studio

When you train for years at a kickboxing gym doing the same kickboxing training as everyone else your a fucking kickboxer. When you represent a kickboxing gym in a professional fight while training for said fight at that gym and and years before under their kb style you are a kickboxer. By your stupid definition their is not one kick boxer on earth as everyone is wither muaythai or karate

i jst cant be bothered with the stupidty

ffs he trained at vos under johan vos and not at mejiro gym, but that was one of the many many many gyms he trained at. he also trained at boxing gyms like Kops and numerous karate gyms, smartypants

no go find me a source where he credits jan plas for training him at mejiro. you suck so bad, it's kinda funny. you better keep quiet, because I already told you: with each post you make, you become a bigger fool

ontopic, glory 27 sucked donkeyballs and ítstimeforglory' is nowhere to be found

I guess he fled the scene because there is no comeback for the disgrace that was glory 27

Last edited:
(...) Glory has known AL Wichgers was fucking terrible and fucks up every event so yes they should have vetoed him before the event.

Glory obviously doesn't want to do that. Al Wichgers has not only ruined numerous Glory fights, but he has recently been a major player in a series of mistakes that resulted in a young man's death: http://www.jsonline.com/watchdog/wa...y-fight-officials-b99356847z1-280084622.html;

but Kickboxing is rigged and for some reason, Al Wichgers is part of the "team", and will be refereeing elite level kickboxing for as long as he wants to.

i jst cant be bothered with the stupidty

ffs he trained at vos under johan vos and not at mejiro gym, but that was one of the many many many gyms he trained at. he also trained at boxing gyms like Kops and numerous karate gyms, smartypants

no go find me a source where he credits jan plas for training him at mejiro. you suck so bad, it's kinda funny. you better keep quiet, because I already told you: with each post you make, you become a bigger fool
i have no problem admitting when i am wrong which i was as the only only thing you were right about was it was vos and not plas i get my dutch gyms like claimed to have invented kickboxing confused because, as you say of the thai's, they all look alike. It doest change the fact you just change the subject or ignore every time you get you get called out on what ever stupid shit your spewing in every thread. it still stands that by your definition and what your arguing that their is no such thing as a kickboxer only karate,mauythai, or tkd

i have no problem admitting when i am wrong which i was as the only only thing you were right about was it was vos and not plas i get my dutch gyms like claimed to have invented kickboxing confused because, as you say of the thai's, they all look alike. It doest change the fact you just change the subject or ignore every time you get you get called out on what ever stupid shit your spewing in every thread. it still stands that by your definition and what your arguing that their is no such thing as a kickboxer only karate,mauythai, or tkd
mental gymnastics champion of the world, dastardlymass

Back