Glory 23 : Las Vegas (SPIKE BROADCATS at 11/10c) LIVE DISCUSSION

i like Sam,but he is so incomplete as a fighter,the only good things he have is a left middle kick and right leg low kick,and eating punches with high guard...

Vigney will win it by UD and Rico Verhoeven who is a technical fighter will be able to Knock Vigney out

vagny looks like he was hit by a truck

Daniel Sam has the looks of an awesome fighter, and the fight of a mildly annoyed sloth

Vigney took the fight,but his leg was hurted badly in the third round by Sam,who made the strategy to win this fight too late,low kick this guy to death,he dont know how to defend a low kick....

And now my friends,Vigney is the next guy to face Verhoeven,it is not another result than a KO or TKO victory to Verhoeven,Verhoeven is not a guy who go to knock people out,but judging how Verhoeven hurted Adegbuyi(who is a too much fighter them both) with low kicks,imagine what he will be able to do against Vigney?

And even that,Verhoeven have pretty good boxing skills,so we will able to see Verhoeven knocking someone out :icon_lol:

anyone else outside the U.S. watching on eversport? does your stream fucking suck too?

The judge that scored the fight for Sam needs to be fired

Woke up late to the Vigney fight. Missed much?

Valtellini looks like a ken doll, and not in a good way.

i am the only who is thinking now about Valtellini should replace Stephen Quadros on comments place?

Quadros is one of the bosses,but he is always talking shit and he dont know too much about kickboxing.

Back