Glory 21 : San Diego (SFS + SPIKE BROADCATS) 11/10c LIVE DISCUSSION

this fight was close so the draw is reasonable.

Rewatch the fight without the commentators, it wasn't really as one sided as they were making it out to be. You could score any of those rounds either way.

I don't watch fights with the sound on if I'm watching alone. Marcus won handily.

Overall, a poor outing from Glory...

I have to say, how the main event went, it was the perfect icing on the cake. Build a whole event with only one quality fight and then even that fails to deliver? FLAWLESS!

Simon Marcus style is the worst. A true displeasure to watch in kickboxing and Muay Thai.

????

Fluid boxing, nice kicks, nice frontkick. The moments he striked today he looked on point.

Lol. One fighter made that fight more boring than it should have been and it wasn't Simon

Both made it boring. Levin with his bad gameplan & Marcus with his crappy run into punches and knee style.

Both made it boring. Levin with his bad gameplan & Marcus with his crappy run into punches and knee style.

Not his fault that Levin leans over him and initiates the clinch.

????

Fluid boxing, nice kicks, nice frontkick. The moments he striked today he looked on point.

His boxing is bad i still. Wiffs all his punches and just moves forward.. I actually thought Levin outboxed him. I just hate watching him fight

Artem should of lost. Another terrible fight against Marcus for Levin. Not sure how he expects to win with that strategy, just box.

Simon Marcus style is the worst. A true displeasure to watch in kickboxing and Muay Thai.

Then you don't know anything about MT. He's a master in the clinch. Devastating knees. Very conservative in kickboxing though.

Close enough that a draw is fine, but damn Levin looked bad. Constantly clinching yet never throwing knees. Coca I know what you mean about the set ups but he still could have thrown much more than that.

Fair result. was a hard fight to score as well. Hopefully there is a rematch in Canada or something

Levin did very well in the exchanges with his punches but I think Marcus' constant forward pressure/aggression, also landing good punches a kicks should've gotten him the win.

This is my first time actually seeing Levin fight because I always forget to watch Glory, and I thought he was supposed to be a monster but I was impressed at all. I guess Marcus deserves credit for being a tough opponent, though. Marcus won that fight, in my opinion.

Either it was a win for Marcus or a draw, and I felt Marcus won it. Levin was clearly the better boxer, but Marcus' aggression and initiating the exchanges and ending with kicks almost every time Levin stepped away really got him the victory, in my opinion. Levin shouldn't have initiated the clinch as much but I fully understand why he did because he could've got overwhelmed if he didn't. A lot of people don't seem to understand why fighters clinch in pure striking sports. Levin was smart in doing that but did it a little too much and it cost him a point, which likely cost him the victory in the end.

Artem should of lost. Another terrible fight against Marcus for Levin. Not sure how he expects to win with that strategy, just box.

I don't know which Simon Marcus you are watching

cmon, levin wasn't working. all he did in the clinch was to lock down marcus arms and throw a half assed knee to the tight. it was clear that he wanted to stall time.

anticlimatic end to that event.

Frequently they would each land a knee at the beginning of a clinch and then hold with the ref coming in IMMEDIATELY. They didn't get many chances to actually do anything in those 5 seconds because of the ref was always quickly in to break it.

Also, since when is being active in the clinch exclusive to just throwing knees? That's all clinch fighting is? Both of these guys know how to clinch fight, so of course they're going to have to be more clever and find openings.

Haha cornermen bob marley talking shit then ran out of the ring fasttttt

haha, his entourage is hilarious. That confrontation was sweet, Levin: "Come in ring if you want a taste :D "
Siam No. 1 is a solid MT gym. Kru Ajahn Suchart tends to mold really traditional, very deliberate and methodical fighters though.

this fight was not a draw,and i am Levin fan.

Marcus landed the clearest shots,Levin almost dont made anything,he was just trying to land jabs in Marcus and it dont work.

Glory literally fucked with Simon Marcus,he should be the winner.

Levin was clinchin 2 or 3 times more than Marcus,this fight was boring as hell to me,only a few moments they fought...

It was by far the worst event glory made.

I'm the last one to complain about questionable decisions in Glory, but I thought Simon got robbed badly. can't understand how you can score this a draw.

Back