Glory 18: Oklahoma (SPIKE TV) 9pm ET/6pm PT/2am UK (PBP) LIVE DISCUSSION

Solid event. RVR vs Kiria was a great fight, and some solid knockouts. My only complaint was the stale ass atmosphere.

I been sayin they need to do a show in the Bay Area. There's people that actually care about the sport here. These people were just taking a break from the slot machine.

For who ever might be interested, Benny vs Gerges will be shown in 6 hours on sport.ro channel Romania. I am not sure if all SFS will be shown, but this fight will definitely be. Will be back around that time with a stream for you guys.

I just knew that RvR vs Kiria was going to go to distance, both are too tough to be finished by each other.

10713971_727067524041284_6072666915328647645_o.jpg

It's about time RVR won the belt. We all know Glory as coddled him enough...

If he fights Petro, Ristie, or Kyshenko again, he loses. Time to bring in Buakaw and Yodsanklai as well.
He would loose to captain Odessa, but Kyshenko sucks since he got "miked"

Originally Posted by Donny White View Post
It's about time RVR won the belt. We all know Glory as coddled him enough...

If he fights Petro, Ristie, or Kyshenko again, he loses. Time to bring in Buakaw and Yodsanklai as well.

wow what a stupid comment - here's RvR's recent fights. Wheres the easy opposition in this list? Please point it out for me

you must be a huge kyshenko fan if youve missed all his talk about not being able to make 70kg any more

2014-11-07 Win Georgia (country) Davit Kiria Glory 18: Oklahoma Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA Decision (majority) 5 3:00 44-14-3
Wins the Glory Lightweight (-70 kg/154 lb) Championship.

2014-04-12 Win Armenia Marat Grigorian Glory 15: Istanbul Istanbul, Turkey Decision (split) 3 3:00 43-14-3

2013-11-23 Loss Suriname Andy Ristie Glory 12: New York - Lightweight World Championship Tournament, Final New York City, New York, USA KO (left uppercut) 2 1:45 42-14-3
For the Glory Lightweight World Championship Tournament Championship.

2013-11-23 Win Georgia (country) Davit Kiria Glory 12: New York - Lightweight World Championship Tournament, Semi Finals New York City, New York, USA Decision (unanimous) 3 3:00 42-13-3

2013-09-28 Win Albania Shemsi Beqiri Glory 10: Los Angeles Ontario, California, USA Decision (unanimous) 3 3:00 41-13-3

2013-04-20 Win Suriname Murthel Groenhart Glory 7: Milan Milan, Italy Decision (unanimous) 3 3:00 40-13-3

Mwekassa reminds me of Manhoef a bit.

Cuz he's black?
Explosive/athletic, has freakin' daisy cutters in his hands, prefers to swing with power punches and sometimes add lowkicks rather than mix up a big variety of techniques most of the time.

I thought he's gonna clip Cavalari, but Saulo is like Kiria, either he survives to the final bell or finishes you.

He would loose to captain Odessa, but Kyshenko sucks since he got "miked"

No he wouldn't....Kyshenko has been overrated as hell for the last few years....Roosmalen would run through him at 70kg since Kyshenko would be his usual drained oaf self at that weight....Kyshenko is not even a top fighter anymore....

Plus "Captain Odessa" ALWAYS chokes in the big fights....Not really "Captain material" when you loose every-time you have an important fight...

Benny Adegbuyi vs Hesdy Gerges in 15 minutes on sport.ro channel (and probably the rest of SFS but i'm really not sure). I tried to find a working stream for you guys but all are offline, sorry.

Explosive/athletic, has freakin' daisy cutters in his hands, prefers to swing with power punches and sometimes add lowkicks rather than mix up a big variety of techniques most of the time.

I thought he's gonna clip Cavalari, but Saulo is like Kiria, either he survives to the final bell or finishes you.

Cavalari is a very tough and consistent fighter. He's explosive, fast and has power.
He deserves to win this tournament.

Mwekassa has wicked power. He's still a bit too much of a boxer; feeling out his opponent a bit too long as you can do in boxing, but not in a 3x3 fight. His style is already good for kickboxing, still makes some small mistakes as having a sloppy guard for kicks. He had his guard up for that kick, it just went straight through it.
He also needs to learn to block kicks, but he throws some good ones already.

In the end, with some more experience and some small adjustements, he's a very interesting addition with his wicked power shots.

Gotta like him. He's an exciting fighter for sure.

Cavalari is a very tough and consistent fighter. He's explosive, fast and has power.
He deserves to win this tournament.

Mwekassa has wicked power. He's still a bit too much of a boxer; feeling out his opponent a bit too long as you can do in boxing, but not in a 3x3 fight. His style is already good for kickboxing, still makes some small mistakes as having a sloppy guard for kicks. He had his guard up for that kick, it just went straight through it.
He also needs to learn to block kicks, but he throws some good ones already.

In the end, with some more experience and some small adjustements, he's a very interesting addition with his wicked power shots.

Gotta like him. He's an exciting fighter for sure.
He already showed a much improved kicking game from the Barry fight, in which I don't think he even threw one kick. His low kicks were fast and snappy.

Crap, Adegbuyi v. Gerges superfight was on the channel Sport.ro. I missed the first two rounds when Benny dominated. :(

This means CBS Sports have them too. But I will watch a replay.

Adegbuyi won even the 3rd round, so 30-27 was the right and objective score. Gerges is funny saying he was robbed.

21 landed 81 thrown - 65 landed 147 thrown

26% - 46% damage

All in favor of Adegbuyi. Future champion, he looked greater than ever.

Last edited:
Crap, Adegbuyi v. Gerges superfight was on the channel Sport.ro. I missed the first two rounds when Benny dominated. :(

This means CBS Sports have them too. But I will watch a replay.

Gerges says he was robbed.

You didn't lose anything, these retards from sport.ro started the fight with 1 minute left in the 2nd round and remember, it wasn't a live fight! I mean, how fucking stupid can these guys be? wow ...

Anyway, the 4 minutes i saw from the fight looked like Benny was scoring considerably cleaner and Gerges was initiating LOADS of clinches. Him saying he was robbed sounds like a pathetic excuse for his loss. Man up and admit your adversary was better than you this night.

I agree that it"s lame. This was so clear compared to Verhoeven"s wins over Ghiță. Anyway, I"m happy Sport.ro had parts.

Adegbuyi is championship material, his tempo was amazing. You"ll watch a very fast heavyweight in this nice fight.

I keep checking cbssn schedule and I dont see it on there anywhere any time soon.

They had it, I don"t know how but they did.

16413_729940163766673_5352241743702732766_n.jpg

By the way!

[YT]Hp4v0rga7kM[/YT]

Back