Glory 16 - Superfights (main ones)

H2F

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Last edited:
@added Artem Levin vs Robert Thomas. First post updated.

You're welcome VicariousVice.

Adegbuyi vs Sam looked weird, specially the KO.

Adegbuyi vs Sam looked weird, specially the KO.

Hm, I think it's as the commentator said, that punch smashed Sam's chin and the rest is.. history. But Adegbuyi still looked good, Sam did give him an easy fight though.

Hm, I think it's as the commentator said, that punch smashed Sam's chin and the rest is.. history. But Adegbuyi still looked good, Sam did give him an easy fight though.

It looked to me as if Sam didn't even had any interest on putting up a fight. And the KO looked like Sam just found the chance to just give up on the fight without anyone "noticing". Yes, Adegbuyi did land that straight, but it wasn't a clean one, it hit both Sam's arms on the way to the chin. The last replay shows that Sam wasn't really hurt, he just dropped down and gave up.
Maybe i'm just imagining things, but that's how it looked to me.

I'd say Sam is an easy fight for anyone in the top 10. He's really not all that great.

Super impressed with Vakhitov, this guy has a bright future ahead of him.

I'm always very critical of Daniels, but he improved quite a lot in this fight. Better boxing and measured the distance very well. He's still incredibly susceptible to leg kicks though...

Wow, thanks, this is great even though the quality isn"t great. It"s better than waiting another week!

Maybe i'm just imagining things, but that's how it looked to me.

Yes, you are, Sam was already out from the first punch.

Last edited:
These fights were better than the main broadcast.

Impressed as always by Vahkitov.

Ben Saddik... Just no... I really can't warm up to the guy.

Hahaha, at 5: 32 "They have changed Ben Saddik from a guy who can only knock out his opponent to being more of technical fighter". Next shot, worst haymaker ever that completely misses.

First post updated with Jamal Ben Saddik vs Nicolas Wamba

What is this Wamba guy doing in Glory? All he did in this fight is run around and drop to the canvas as often as possible to avoid hits.

Back