Glory 16: Denver 9pm ET/6pm PT/2am UK DISCUSSION

Lol why is Ghita ranked higher than Rico?

Glory scores more points for fights won by KO, which Ghita won 5 out of 6 like that. Verhoeven has 6 wins as well but all by decision.

Maybe its the shitty stream quality I'm watching but two of the "Glory girls" look like trannys.

That was bunk dont see how he won any of the last 3 rounds.

Both guys had NO clue who had taken the decision. Lol.

Think I have to quit watching Kickboxing if this Glory event will get good ratings.

Don't be surprised of it does better than GLORY 15. This is an event in the US, and Barry has double the followers that Saki and Spong have combined. Plus Heavyweights!!!! Which for some dumb reason attracts casuals.

Was Cecil Peoples for real a judge in this? No wonder De Bony won. Dat bicycle.

Ah, Cops. I usually only enjoy thee after my weekly dose of Bellator.

Don't be surprised of it does better than GLORY 15. This is an event in the US, and Barry has double the followers that Saki and Spong have combined. Plus Heavyweights!!!! Which for some dumb reason attracts casuals.

If this thread is any indication...definitely new people lured in. By Barry perhaps then.

Time to go to bed i guess.

Best moment of the night was Daniels' KO but that had to be on the SF series that they don't broadcast for a reason...

[YT]tZEazb8h0U8[/YT]

What a bad main event.

Some decent HW KO's.

Card went exactly as expected.

Google alyssa arce. Not me he she doesn't at least :)

I did. Daddy likes. I guess I stand corrected. Next time I'll try to actually get to watch on real TV and not shitty stream over my slow ass internet connection.

Time to go to bed i guess.

Best moment of the night was Daniels' KO but that had to be on the SF series that they don't broadcast for a reason...

[YT]tZEazb8h0U8[/YT]

High light reel KO. Raymond Daniels repping the TMA crowd.

With Mayweather and NBA Playoffs tonight I doubt this card will put up good numbers.

Back