GLORY 15 Istanbul LHW-Tournament, April 12

Rollermanskunk

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
thumb_13009_event_fightcard_full_width.jpeg

More info will follow

Seen this on Saki's Facebook. This will be good. We'll get to see Spong get another crack at him. This time I don't see Saki pulling out a win, I think he's getting knocked out in front of his home crowd.

Is Saki gonna be in the tournament or is he fighting a superfight?

First rumors about the tournament:

Saki
Spong
Corbett
Samedov

Reserve: Stoica (Andrei) vs. TBA

No offense to Corbett but he should not be in over Illunga or Cavalari. He only has 1 glory fight and he was knocked out. He has not had a kb rules win in years. If they want to use him as a alternate that's fine but everyone else has a recent resume far and above Nathan's

Seen this on Saki's Facebook. This will be good. We'll get to see Spong get another crack at him. This time I don't see Saki pulling out a win, I think he's getting knocked out in front of his home crowd.

I too, think this will happen. Suck to see your country man lose

Great news,cant miss this, will be sitting there ringside and watch this live.
Hope to see Saki,Nathan and Spong at the same night

Saki-Corbett
&
Spong-Samedov

Saki-Spong final

Saki winner

Saki-Corbett
&
Spong-Samedov

Saki-Spong final

Saki winner
Agreed I also give Saki the edge here. But a spong win would not be all that suprising.

I am not sure if this card it is a great card, all of them can be the winner,
I would not be surprised if Samedov Ko's Spong

as far as I know Saki and Samedov are good friends and hope they dont meet at the end

as far as I know Saki and Samedov are good friends and hope they dont meet at the end
Because ... ? It's a sport and it's their job. They won't hate each other because they have to fight inside the ring, not even during the fight.

No offense to Corbett but he should not be in over Illunga or Cavalari. He only has 1 glory fight and he was knocked out. He has not had a kb rules win in years. If they want to use him as a alternate that's fine but everyone else has a recent resume far and above Nathan's

Look at Corbett his record, based on that he deserves a lot more than Cavalari and Ilunga.

Back