GLORY 11: Chicago DISCUSSION (Prelim Spoilers)

Beating Saki and Ghita. Good lord that is impressive.

Rico felt like sucking off the cameraman at the end there lol

thats really awesome for rico, he's come such a long way in the past couples years.

Well done Rico, i thought you'd lose the first fight but you won the whole thing, congrats, you deserved it.

No interview for the tourney winner? WTF?

They timed this event well, Bradley-Marquez gonna start soon. Gotta say its great to watch high level kickboxing and boxing back to back.

Other than the high pitched hum during the Zimmerman fight, I dont think there could have been a more perfect debut of Glory on Spike.

So awesome to see man.
Ive seen Ricco bust his ass in the weighttraining room for 4 years now, every morning he is fucking killing himself. Even when he was a nobody no making a single dime he showed up every morning. And then 4 years later he's the Hw champ. He is the example of hard work can beat talent.

They timed this event well, Bradley-Marquez gonna start soon. Gotta say its great to watch high level kickboxing and boxing back to back.

Shit! I completely forgot abouth that.

Other than the high pitched hum during the Zimmerman fight, I dont think there could have been a more perfect debut of Glory on Spike.

Yea, wtf was that?

I don't think it was a perfect debut tho. A little too many commercials. But total lack of showing pre-fight VTRs and fighter ring-entrances. VTR's would have helped a lot getting the audience acquainated with the fighters.

Back