GLORY 11: Chicago DISCUSSION (Prelim Spoilers)

all this kharitonov talk, there's at least 3 fights that are way better on that undercard.. I guess MMA crossover though. its actually probably a good sign for kickboxing popularity though.
Yea just wanting to watch a familiar face really. Don't really know much about MT or KB besides the superstars but damn if it isn't fun to watch

Ah was hoping to see some of the undercard :(

I know less about Kharitonov than about Saki or Ghita xD

I heard they well air some of the superfights if the maincard get some ko's.

I'm unable to see live it anyway. I have to read the results. But i'm excited for the results!
When i have a proper internet connection i will be re-watch everything.

I like the Glory/Spike relationship but I wish the tv window was 3 hours tonight. Do we really need Rambo at 11 PM?

all this kharitonov talk, there's at least 3 fights that are way better on that undercard.. I guess MMA crossover though. its actually probably a good sign for kickboxing popularity though.

I'm more curious to at least 6 other bouts than Kharitonov, including the tourney finale. The card is stacked with huge KB names no less.

No verlinden on TV/stream as well. Well, well, still gonna be awesome. :D

Outrageous really! For what are Kharitonov, Ilunga, Verlinden, Moxon and others fighting in Glory? If their fights aren"t shown? At least to be filmed for the televisions in the rest of the world, if not at least a camera on them (Is it hard?) and an internet link.

Last edited:
Saulo Cavalari def. Filip Verlinden via Decision - Unanimous

Steve Moxon def. Reece McAllister via KO (Punch) Round 3

Gabriel Varga def. Jose Palacios via Decision - Unanimous

Preliminary Card (Non-Televised):

Troy Sheridan def. Michael Mananquil via Decision

Maurice Greene def. Yang Rae Yoo via Decision - Unanimous

Aaron Swenson def. Billy Rose via KO (Spinning Back Kick) Round 2

Kyle Weickhardt def. Quartus Stitt via Decision - Unanimous

Ian Alexander def. Austin Lewis via Decision - Split

Axel Mendez def. Jordan Weiland via Decision - Unanimous

Can someone tell me how much time left until the televised fights start? If possible, just tell how many hours left, I dont really know what time it is here if someone says this and this pm eastern time or something like that.

Back