global jiu-jisu, no limits

U

unearth

has any one trained at either of these places? if so can you give me some general info about the training environment at the two ? i heard that global jiu jitsu has like 3 blackbelts instructors there, as well as other bb's training there, that sounds like a pretty good learning environment. in contrast ive heard that no limits is mostly white and blue belts? also, does any1 know about the pricing of these 2 places? for unlimited?

edit: any recommendations close to uci are welcome as well thnx.

I haven't trained at either place I would recommend taking a trial class or watching one or two classes at each place. Also look into who trains without the gi, the focus.. ect.. Find out which one offers more for you.. Also remember, the better the people you train with the better you will become.

I'm sure someone who knows somethings more about the two schools will post.. Goodluck.

I train at Global JJ. There are 2 BB instructors, under Joe Moriera, as well as a few other BB's that train there regularly, also under Joe. Class times are 6:30-8:30, M/W/F classes are for beginner, Tu/Th are advanced, but everyone usually just goes whenever. Saturday training is available also. During the summer we've been doing No-Gi about 1-2 classe a week. The gym/mats are brand new, I actually helped putting it together. I believe classes are $100/month for unlimited training. Come try out a class today.

Try Gracie Barra in Lake Forest. There are always at least 2 BB there including Marcio Feitosa. There are several purples and browns and Carlos Gracie Jr. will be there for the next 4 months!

Back