Global epidemic Coronavirus blamed on Bat Soup

Has anyone called it the Kung Flu yet???

It means that socialized medicine is garbage.

Or maybe when healthcare is affordable people aren't afraid to get a simple check up? When I lived outside of the states I went to the doctor a couple times a year, without insurance in the USA people avoid the doctor in fear of getting huge bills.

It means that socialized medicine is garbage.

lol not sure what you mean. Canada is what I would call socialized medicine, China is not. Unless you have your own insurance you’re paying for every test, prescription, and surgery. Their system is much more time effective and efficient. Not gonna into all the details yet again, but yeah.

Or maybe when healthcare is affordable people aren't afraid to get a simple check up? When I lived outside of the states I went to the doctor a couple times a year, without insurance in the USA people avoid the doctor in fear of getting huge bills.
Well, apparently socialized medicine isn't affordable (since it obviously has to be strictly rationed). lol When do you think these people were able to get a "simple check up" between patient zero and now?

lol not sure what you mean. Canada is what I would call socialized medicine, China is not. Unless you have your own insurance you’re paying for every test, prescription, and surgery. Their system is much more time effective and efficient. Not gonna into all the details yet again, but yeah.
I understand that you wouldn't recognize failures in that type of system as socialized medicine, even though it is in fact socialized medicine (as that would be an inconvenient truth).

https://aparc.fsi.stanford.edu/news..._insurance_at_a_fraction_of_the_cost_20120502

Canada may not have the same level of issues as China, but Canada only has to manage a system for less than 40 million people.

Last edited:
I understand that you wouldn't recognize failures in that type of system as socialized medicine even though it is in fact socialized medicine (as that would be an inconvenient truth).

https://aparc.fsi.stanford.edu/news..._insurance_at_a_fraction_of_the_cost_20120502

Canada may not have the same level of issues as China, but Canada only has to manage a system for less than 40 million people.

What do you mean by socialized exactly? I ask because China’s system is absolutely nothing like Canada’s system, but more like the American system, with more people of course.

And yes of course it has flaws, same as any other system has.

But I never met anyone who actually had this supposed universal health care as everyone either paid with cash, company insurance, or their own personal insurance. Of course I left in 2013, so maybe it hadn’t been established yet.

What do you mean by socialized exactly? I ask because China’s system is absolutely nothing like Canada’s system, but more like the American system, with more people of course.

And yes of course it has flaws, same as any other system has.

But I never met anyone who actually had this supposed universal health care as everyone either paid with cash, company insurance, or their own personal insurance. Of course I left in 2013, so maybe it hadn’t been established yet.
Chinese people get basic Health Care plans via the government (which is supported in my link). That is not like the American system. Chinese basic plans suck because it is extremely expensive to cover 1.3 billion people, and their care is rationed.

The Canadian system does have some rationing and does leave subscribers some out of pocket expenses.

Chinese people get basic Health Care plans via the government (which is supported in my link). That is not like the American system. Chinese basic plans suck because it is extremely expensive to cover 1.3 billion people, and their care is rationed.

The Canadian system does have some rationing and does leave subscribers some out of pocket expenses.

The universal system in China must be new. Didn’t exist yet when I left in 2013.

I know the Canadian system very well though, as I was born and raised here. It sucks ass in the sense that unless you’re going to die in the next hour without treatment, it takes forever to get anything done.

Did China try to seal off cities during Sars or Mers?

The fuck China! Get your shit together you heathens! Jesus jumping Christ you collective bunch of short small peckered rat eaters, be decent humans! Shape up!

Sorry, after seeing that link I kinda needed to chew China's ass for being a bunch of wierdo's.
k

Though I don't believe that's the cause of the virus, that is absolutely disgusting. Don't even try to attempt to make a filthy creature somewhat desirable, just bat in soup....nasty.

They eat
I had a friend who worked in Beijing for close to 8 months. He said within the first two months, he thought about killing himself(said it as a joke) but was pretty much disgusted with everything. People bumping into you without apologizing, the air quality, and he said he basically turned into a vegetarian since he didn’t trust any of the meats from the market or restaurants.

And he’s not the only one that I’ve known that has gone to China and said they’ll never return.

They eat pretty much anything and everything, sometimes still alive.

Though I don't believe that's the cause of the virus, that is absolutely disgusting. Don't even try to attempt to make a filthy creature somewhat desirable, just bat in soup....nasty.
I agree, not the cause.

They eat

They eat pretty much anything and everything, sometimes still alive.
if you are hungry enough, that bat meat probably looks like a filet mingon homie

I’m fine with China eating whatever the hell they want. I just want the borders closed. We can all communicate and do business with phones and inter webs. Why kill the whole world because a culture likes to eat bats and dogs.

I agree, not the cause.

if you are hungry enough, that bat meat probably looks like a filet mingon homie
that's like last resort meat.....after the rest of the vegetables, seafood, grass grazing mammals, insects, some amphibians are all gone....then you move on to dogs & cats, then lizards n such......then when all else is gone....the rats, bats and other disease carrying vermin. Absolute final ditch.

Back