Global epidemic Coronavirus blamed on Bat Soup

Was in a small city in the Philippines and didn’t see anything out of the ordinary besides the terrible central market. I wandered down to the basement of the place and it was a meat market with no refrigeration, blood all over the ground.

Can’t even imagine what they have in China considering they are selling any and every animal you can imagine.

And I ate the street food including balut. Comparing that to a whole bat in some soup is just ridiculous.

Wtf... You post to dispute his argument yet the minute you left a "touristy" area in the Phillipines you witnessed exactly the same conditions as China and strengthened his argument. Eating a developing bird embryo/fetus is pretty gross just saying. Phillipino friend says you crunch the beak and everything.

What he was saying is its very similar to other Asian cultures and one can't downtalk the other.

What Westerners consider weird or gross culinary choices are common in many Asian countries, they’re not really localized to just one or another. For example, I’ve never been to the Philippines but I’ve seen something exactly the same as this balut stuff being eaten in Laos. So in short I agree with the sentiment that it’s not like any one of these countries holds any kind of moral high ground over any of the others when it comes to this stuff.

Nope, no better. Also tuslob buwa (fried pigs brain), chicken tongue, pigs blood, chicken intestines, I can go on. No better.

Just about every country eats stuff like that you ignoramus. How many countries eat whole bats in soup?

Just about every country eats stuff like that you ignoramus. How many countries eat whole bats in soup?

Sticks and stones, bud. Bats as food are more common than you think:

https://recipes.howstuffworks.com/menus/bats-delicacy.htm

African and Asian locales like China, Thailand, Guam and even Australia, West Africa, Indonesia, Vietnam.

Google is your friend.

Point is, lots of countries eat gross shit. Stop being obtuse.

china will be the end of humanity their filthy habits with pigs is also the reason we are getting a threat from superbugs resistant to antibiotics.

your name makes me curious.
Do you hearken to the food laws in Leviticus or not?

china will be the end of humanity their filthy habits with pigs is also the reason we are getting a threat from superbugs resistant to antibiotics.

Pigs? And we Muslims will inherit the earth

Wtf... You post to dispute his argument yet the minute you left a "touristy" area in the Phillipines you witnessed exactly the same conditions as China and strengthened his argument. Eating a developing bird embryo/fetus is pretty gross just saying. Phillipino friend says you crunch the beak and everything.

What he was saying is its very similar to other Asian cultures and one can't downtalk the other.

To be fair I was never in a touristy area i was probably the only white guy in the city. You somewhat have a point but this market was only chicken, pork and maybe some beef. It didn’t have loads of exotic animals so it’s not the same conditions.

I realize most countries eat weird things I’m just saying China takes it to another level that you can’t really compare anything to.

your name makes me curious.
Do you hearken to the food laws in Leviticus or not?
I'm a Mexican "Jesús" it is my first name. I grew up a catholic and have a very poor knowledge of the bible I have no idea what you are referencing.

I'm a Mexican "Jesús" it is my first name. I grew up a catholic and have a very poor knowledge of the bible I have no idea what you are referencing.

nevermind dont mind me

Am I wrong for having flashing thoughts of nuking China?

the wuhan wet meat markets are gross.

Just got out of China yesterday for a three week trip back home. Hope this shit gets sorted out.
Next two weeks gonna be long for you. Incubation period homeboy.

Human may have won the battle, but bat won the war.

You

just described the chinese in power. Angry midget incels
Okay real question do you know anything about Asia or are you just making potshots based off of stereotypes based on countries that happen to be in the same region?

Bro, Winnie the Pooh bothers the Chinese government.

Yes, definitely.
Winnie the Pooh should bother you too! Dude is a pedo bear who never wears pants. Why should he just get a pass to hang dong?

Yea it’s allowed. Why wouldn’t it be? You think a bunch of angry incel midgets bother the Chinese government?
I was just curious. I've heard there is some regulation as to what you can and can't goto.

I figured Sherdog's 6'5" 280lbs crew of freedom loving badasses would ruffle some commie feathers, but we're not that important I guess. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back