Global epidemic Coronavirus blamed on Bat Soup

china will be the end of humanity their filthy habits with pigs is also the reason we are getting a threat from superbugs resistant to antibiotics.

The US is hardly blameless either, swine flu has crossed into humans from US factory farms several times hasn't it?

Yup. Both gross and fowl also was at risk of carrying bird flu. Also intestines and chicken tongues are eaten at barbecues in Philippines, eel, pigs brain, etc etc etc. Pot, meet kettle. Just stop with the holier than thou bullshit.

I don’t have anything against either country really, I just think it’s hilarious when countries try to make each other look better than the other.
I get you fam, but in @CodeBreaker's defense we were never a source of any global epidemic level viruses.

unfortunately, aside from SG, SEA countries always get shit on.

So true. It’s a joke really. It reminds me of when Banchan would try to knock China when SK basically has all the same shit, good and bad aside from the government.

Really the biggest reason that people try to shit all over China is because they’ve emerged as a world power relatively quickly and they’re communist by name at least.

I get you fam, but in @CodeBreaker's defense we were never a source of any global epidemic level viruses.

pinay pok poks <3

giphy.gif

Wrong.

It came from eating wild dog.

The news here is 24-7 coronavirus

Locals in Shanghai all all cooped up now, out of towners trying to get in because the hospitals are better here.

Some have the virus and drown themselves to Mongolia and Shenzhen.

Really scary
Didn't it started in some hick town? One city is already quarantined. A whole city. Dayum.

So true. It’s a joke really. It reminds me of when Banchan would try to knock China when SK basically has all the same shit, good and bad aside from the government.

Really the biggest reason that people try to shit all over China is because they’ve emerged as a world power relatively quickly and they’re communist by name at least.

oh God, don't remind me. she got super pissed at me when I said SEA women are exotic, saying 'exotic' only applies to East Asian women and no one else. what a fucking can haha

oh God, don't remind me. she got super pissed at me when I said SEA women are exotic, saying 'exotic' only applies to East Asian women and no one else. what a fucking can haha

Ahhhh the memories. I almost miss that bitch.

Bat by fuck you.

Didn't it started in some hick town? One city is already quarantined. A whole city. Dayum.
It started in Wuhan which is a bigish city but Not advanced at all.

Lots of farmer mentality over there

Human meat consumption could end up causing an outbreak that kills millions if not our entire species all together...... but what about those pesky Vegans?

fck these people who eat dogs
I was in Seoul for a layover last year and as I was in a cab on the way back to the train station caught a slight glimpse of a shop with puppies in tanks. I'm so glad I didn't have to walk past it. I don't know if it was a pet store or a grocery story.

Is that me or Chinese are really creative at biological warfare ?

I have some thoughts regarding certain types of chinese, but since I got newked with yellow an hour ago I will control myself.

Back